Will the P3 remote fit into cases with pre-cuts for P2 V+?
1613 8 2015-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wilbur920
lvl.1

Finland

Curious...
2015-4-29
Use props
Gustave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Netherlands

I own an HPRC 2700 case for my P2V+. They told me that the P3 won't fit in this case because the legs are wider and longer. They will first come up with a new wheeled version of this case, 2700W (that is already deep enough) in 4 weeks from now.
2015-4-29
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

Gustave Posted at 2015-4-30 04:36
I own an HPRC 2700 case for my P2V+. They told me that the P3 won't fit in this case because the leg ...

Check out Go Professional Cases.  We already have a Phantom 3 case available for Pre-order and will be shipping in about 15 days.  We also have a P3 backpack in the works.  Keep an eye on our website for updates.   
2015-4-29
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go Professional Posted at 2015-4-30 06:50
Check out Go Professional Cases.  We already have a Phantom 3 case available for Pre-order and wil ...

Will your P3 case support keeping the prop guards permanently attached? Dimensions seem to be a bit smaller than your current Phantom universal case.
2015-4-29
Use props
meiobenthos
lvl.1

Germany

Go Professional Posted at 2015-4-30 06:50
Check out Go Professional Cases.  We already have a Phantom 3 case available for Pre-order and wil ...

Do you also ship a version w/o wheels in a "lighter" version. Do you also ship to Germany?
2015-4-30
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a GoProfessional backpack for my P2.  it won't work for the P3?
2015-4-30
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

imwhitey Posted at 2015-4-30 07:39
Will your P3 case support keeping the prop guards permanently attached? Dimensions seem to be a bi ...

Hello all,

Our newest P3 case does accommodate props on but not prop guards at this time.  We designed the case to be as functional as possible while still maintaining its practical size.

We do ship internationally!  Give us a call and we can take your order over the phone.  This is the first P3 case that will be for sale.  We have a backpack in the works now and there we will be additional versions in the future.      

The landing gear on the P3 is a bit wider and taller than the P2 and the transmitter has been upgraded to the Inspire transmitter, so it will not fit in the P2 backpack.  Keep an eye on our website for updates on the backpack.  

If you are looking for something special give us a call and we will make a custom case for you.     

2015-4-30
Use props
gautamsharmatv
lvl.3

United States

This might answer your question.

2015-4-30
Use props
richn3
lvl.1
United States

Go Professional, I have a Hard Case for DJI Phantom 2 Vision (http://www.adorama.com/GPXBDJIVIS.html)
I was wondering if the new insert for the Phantom 3 would be available to purchase and I could use the same case?

Thanks much,
Rich
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules