Battery Error warning
1295 3 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Madseason
lvl.2
United States

Went to fly my spark this afternoon and got a "Battery Error" when the spark was about 75 feet off the ground. I was afraid the drone was about to fall out of the sky I landed it immediantly and pulled the battery out and put it back in. I flew the drone down to about 2 minutes left on the battery and the battery error never came back. The spark is only about a month old and the extra batteries were new in the package. The drone and batteries were stored in the case (inside) all day and the temp outside was about 60 degrees. Anyone every seen this error?
2018-2-9
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

I haven't seen that personally, but Im sure other people on the forum. My only guess would be that there is a high difference of voltage between each cell. I recommend charging it fully and discharging to almost 8% or so see if it fixes it. If it doesnt you gotta replace the battery. But thats just my guess
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. I would recommend you provide the screenshot of the Aircraft Battery in the DJI GO 4. Please note that the difference between the battery cell should be less than 0.1. If not, please try to fully charge the battery. Here is a video of the correct way to install your battery.
2018-2-9
Use props
Madseason
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 18:43
Hi, guys. I would recommend you provide the screenshot of the Aircraft Battery in the DJI GO 4. Please note that the difference between the battery cell should be less than 0.1. If not, please try to fully charge the battery. Here is a video of the correct way to install your battery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whQGgeUyb7c

Thanks Dji Elektra. Only thing I can think is that it didn't get seated well. It was fine after I removed and reinserted it. I will keep an eye on it. Thanks again.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules