688 3 2018-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2i9aay080WUU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1866798 ft
  • >>>
Canada

hi guys and gals , i bought a GL300c remote because my old 1 wont charge , now when i turn on the GO4  app , it wants to take me to the GO App and it say i have a Inspire1 hooked to it ,but it is my Phantom 4 ,also when i try to link it , press button to link , it dont make a sound , says check Freq ,Help , im a dumb old farmer from Canada  and dont know crap about this stuff
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please first check if the RC needs a firmware update: connect the RC and app, make sure the internet connection is available. If there is a need to update, there will be a message prompting you to do so. Or you can try to refresh the RC firmware by long pressing the upper right icon on the first page of the app for about 9 seconds, then the window will pop up. After refreshing the firmware, try to relink the RC and AC. See if it works.
2018-2-10
Use props
djiuser_2i9aay080WUU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-10 02:03
Hi there, please first check if the RC needs a firmware update: connect the RC and app, make sure the internet connection is available. If there is a need to update, there will be a message prompting you to do so. Or you can try to refresh the RC firmware by long pressing the upper right icon on the first page of the app for about 9 seconds, then the window will pop up. After refreshing the firmware, try to relink the RC and AC. See if it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdlE_zKWYk&index=8&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNqoF71lWL0ZCztUE9JaFK8

my remote   is for parts , i got 2 different 1s , GL300C  and a GL300B  , so it is for parts now
2018-3-12
Use props
djiuser_2i9aay080WUU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

my remote did the same thing ,  it said i was linked to my Inspire 1 , i sent it to a Dji dealer in Calgary  , he did a factory reset , charged me $40.00   , i havnt tryed it yet , but it should be good now, as for the remote not charging, that 1 is screwed my friend , i got 1 here like that now.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules