Mavic Air bugs while operating video in flight
564 2 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photogaff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274472 ft
Ireland

This was my maiden outdoor flight for my Mavic Air (apart from one or two indoor test flights for configuration). Please excuse the exposure and framing issues!

• DJI GO4 didn't allow me to adjust the exposure during video recording at 1080 @ 120fps.
  • Also, it wouldn't allow me to stop recording, I had to land in order for DJI GO to permit my stop recording action on the red button on-screen. It refused to stop by slightly depressing the button on my press, but not taking the stop recording request.
  • It asked me to switch storage but wouldn't permit me to switch from SD card to internal because it was saying the footage was writing too slowly. When I attempted to switch to internal storage instead of SD, it refused request, so I could neither stop recording, nor change storage location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hexyPo0SVkM

2018-2-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Despite the issues you faced this was a cool vid!
2018-2-10
Use props
photogaff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274472 ft
Ireland

Thanks very much! Yeah the flight overall was flawless, however some additional clips at the end of the main flight resulted in those unusual issues. Hopefully they'll be ironed out, it's otherwise an incredible drone!
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules