715 3 2018-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mims
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been trying unsucessfully to get the head tracking to work with the DJI Goggles and Inspire 2. I'd like to use it with the slave controller, but I can't get it to work on the master controller either. I have used the Goggles with the Mavic, and it works perfectly. Here's how I've tried to get it to work:
I turn on the controller and the goggles. I then turn on the Inspire 2. I then plug in the micro USB plug into the micro USB slot on the Goggles and the other end into the USB A port on the controller. I can see video through the goggles. I can see a set of brackets that move with my head, but the gimble does not move. I looked in the setting on the Goggles and the head tracking sensitivity settings seem okay. I did not find anything that seems to turn on head tracking. I'm guessing I'm missing something simple.

Once I figure that out, is it possible to connect to the slave the same way so that my camera operator can use it to shoot video?

2018-2-10
Use props
Mims
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FYI: All firmware (Goggles, remote, Inspire 2) are up to date
2018-2-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mims Posted at 2018-2-10 17:33
FYI: All firmware (Goggles, remote, Inspire 2) are up to date

Try swiping down on touchpad with two fingers, you will then have options to activate head tracking (I'm not sure what's available for inspire 2).
2018-2-10
Use props
Mims
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2018-2-10 18:28
Try swiping down on touchpad with two fingers, you will then have options to activate head tracking (I'm not sure what's available for inspire 2.

That's it! I knew that it was something simple. Thanks for filling in the blank.
2018-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules