848 11 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HEAUXMAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811276 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Im new to the community, looking for feedback. thank you!

Heauxman
2018-2-11
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

It's a lovely location and your footage was nice. But were you aware that the use of drones is prohibited there?  https://www.fallingwater.org/visit/frequently-asked-questions/

Not trying to give you a hard time, just don't want to see this bite you in the butt at some future point.
2018-2-11
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft
Germany

Nice footage but Linny surely has a point there, did you have a permission to do that?
Otherwise I would delete the clip from youtube, could avoid trouble.
2018-2-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful place.
And nice video.
Not sure about the legal part of course
2018-2-11
Use props
HEAUXMAN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

thanks for policing the forum. took some videos of an abandoned house in the winter, was aware of all surroundings, properly scouted for safe flight. but you guys are right, bureaucracy above all else...
2018-2-11
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
Second Officer
United States

Yeah, bureaucracy stinks. But I can see both sides of the argument.  
2018-2-11
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

RIP Video...
2018-2-11
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Well I know a place I won't ever visit. Support goes both ways. Heh. I'm  sure they won't miss the business of a few drone enthusiasts though.
2018-2-11
Use props
HEAUXMAN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Grmachine Posted at 2018-2-11 16:09
Well I know a place I won't ever visit. Support goes both ways. Heh. I'm  sure they won't miss the business of a few drone enthusiasts though.

who comments on a video " did you know that's prohibited there?!" wtf... I didn't know the spark forum was full of attorneys and drone police officers..
2018-2-11
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

HEAUXMAN Posted at 2018-2-11 16:16
who comments on a video " did you know that's prohibited there?!" wtf... I didn't know the spark forum was full of attorneys and drone police officers..

Well, actually a lot of users here look out for each other, to help save users from potential FAA trouble.
But in the case of that particular location, the owners seem to be the ones not permitting drone photography. They are either drone haters, or conserned about safety, either way, they wont get patronage from me anytime soon. Not that I get to PA very often, but you never know.
2018-2-11
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
Second Officer
United States

HEAUXMAN Posted at 2018-2-11 16:16

Sorry, I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. If I had posted a youtube video from someplace that prohibited drones, I'd rather have someone from here give me a heads up on it than some official connected to the establishment. As Grmachine pointed out, people here do look out for each other. That's all I was doing.
2018-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Video unavailable??????
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now