715 4 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bert8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7595 ft
Canada

Hi All

I bought my DJI Spark last December. Since I have, I have difficulty in connecting to my drone with the remote controler. 80% of the time after pressing once on the battery of the drone until the beep and on the 3 bottons of the remote controler, it takes 3 or 4 seconds to link to the drone but then 80% of the time it puts flash red light and green light at the same time with the beep beep continuously ... Sometimes it can stay in this state several minutes. I try several times to either reseter the remote controler, Reset Drone, put everything off and redo the process. Often when I finally succeed, the battery is less than 50%.

Have you ever encountered this problem?
I have the latest firmware on the Drone and the remote controller.

Thanks for your Help

Bertrand
2018-2-11
Use props
Bert8
lvl.1
Canada

Please i need realy your help please
2018-2-11
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

hey Bert, did you buy the "fly more combo"? in this case the remote is already linked to the aircraft. by powering up Spark (one short press on the battery button followed by a long one) and then powering up the RC (short press following by a long press on the power button) you should have them linked in couple of seconds.
is there something i am missing?
2018-2-11
Use props
Bert8
lvl.1
Canada

dj_dread Posted at 2018-2-11 12:04
hey Bert, did you buy the "fly more combo"? in this case the remote is already linked to the aircraft. by powering up Spark (one short press on the battery button followed by a long one) and then powering up the RC (short press following by a long press on the power button) you should have them linked in couple of seconds.
is there something i am missing?

Hi  DJ_dread

Thanks for your answer...

No i have buy Combo. Spark & Radiocommand only at $499 USD

When I turn on my remote controller, it flash 2 shot at seconds during 10 seconds. after that, the red light stays on for 3 seconds and it flashes every 1 second with a beep every time ... During this time the Drone is on. I weigh 3 seconds on the battery of the drone until I hear a beep. After that, I press on the pause, Function and on the button under the button of the camera during 3 seconds. The beep changes and the light too. 4 or 5 seconds later, the light of the remote controler changes and starts flashing green and red at the same time ... that's what happens more than 80% of the time.

Thanks

Bertrand
2018-2-11
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

The sequence should be:
Power on Spark (one short press on the battery button followed by a long press)
Power on the RC (short press on the power button followed by a long press)
Long press the Spark battery botton until you hear 1 beep (this is to sync with RC)
Press the Pause, FN and the button underneath camera on RC until it starts beeping.
The it should link to the aircraft.
It should not take more than 1 minute to do all these.

I would recommend going through the manual. Maybe you miss something on the procedure.

If still a problem, raise a case with DJI support.

Also, on the top of the forum page there is a link to Spark tutorials including linking the remote.

I hope this helps.
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules