spare parts supplier
820 0 2018-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicMan5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1398950 ft
United States

Where can I get spare parts for my MPP. Internal parts such as the main board in my Controller. I've see various internal parts for the drone listed on amazon amd ebay but nothing for the controller.
In an attempt to intstall an antenna booster, I unplugged one of the antenna connectors and the solder joint was obviously not to well bonded and came off with the plug. The same thing happened to the fan plug; just came right off. I like the drone, as well as the technology, but the manufacturing process needs some quality measures implimented.

Im surrounded by trees and my best flight has been a little over 100 yards at best

I soldered the fan wires direct to the board which works fine but the antenna connection is a whole different story. The part is so small it simply melted. I flew it out about 50 yards and i lose signal.

I have two MPP and tried the mod on the second being careful not to pull any connectors lose in the process. All went well but after reinstall, I have a black screen on my controller. I swapped the LCD from my othere controller and it to was black but both work fine on my controller (the one with the solder issues)

im in a bit of a situation. Ive got two controllers and cant make one good one out of the two combined. My only recourse was to buy two more controllers. Thats like having to buy a new car when a tire goes bad.

1st Mavis Pro Platinum $1098
1st DJI goggles $485
1st  DJI refresh Account activation $129
1st dji refresh case $89
2nd DJI refresh case $129
2nd Mavic Pro Platinum $1100
2nd Pair DJI Goggles $450
2nd DJI refresh account activation $129
2 TiTan Atlas Antenna Mods $550
2 water tight carrying cases for the Mavic, Goggles, and batteries $250

All I wanted to do was buy something my son and I could do together and the Mavic seemed a good choice at the time but im beginning to feel like a BOAT owner (Bail Out Another Thousand)

2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules