1245 8 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcel Campos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271719 ft
Brazil

Hello guys...

I have a Spark, and yesterday before flight I've got the calibrate compass message before start flight, I've checked the sensors and compass bar was green, ignored the calibration and start the flight.... when it was on Auto Land (after RTH), when was about 5 meters I've realize that it was too fast (GPS mode) and there was no time to cancel and hitsthe ground, bounce, and finally landed... I've have check everything, and not a scratch ou or damage, system ok, sensors... just had to recalibrate the IMU again...
The city I was is at sea level, but I live in another city about 845 mts above sea level.
Detail: and he landed he was marking altitude of 27,9 mts.... at the Home Point...

This change of location, always needs calibration of compass and could caused this or could be anything else?

Here's the start of the flight screen

and at the end... check the altitude...

And the landing video...

Star of the flight

Star of the flight

End of flight

End of flight
2018-2-12
Use props
Marcel Campos
lvl.1
Brazil

Please, admin, remove the images that I've attached... they're the same images that I've posted using image links
2018-2-12
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Sounds like the bottom infrared sensor was not functioning/malfunctioning. Make sure there's nothing blocking it.
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

The Spark is pretty resilient. Glad yours was not harmed in the crash.
2018-2-12
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

You have to be careful as almost all concrete structure has reinforced bars within and this cause compass error. Before doing anything,hold the AC up and see if the compass issue goes away and you get the all green to fly.

If it is green to fly, use gesture mode lift-off and palm landing.
2018-2-12
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Marcel Campos Posted at 2018-2-12 04:17
Please, admin, remove the images that I've attached... they're the same images that I've posted using image links

I believe you can edit your own post and remove whatever you wish.
2018-2-12
Use props
Marcel Campos
lvl.1
Brazil

DJT_MVSP Posted at 2018-2-12 07:22
Sounds like the bottom infrared sensor was not functioning/malfunctioning. Make sure there's nothing blocking it.

It was clear, nothing blocking it....
2018-2-12
Use props
Marcel Campos
lvl.1
Brazil

rimza Posted at 2018-2-12 08:08
You have to be careful as almost all concrete structure has reinforced bars within and this cause compass error. Before doing anything,hold the AC up and see if the compass issue goes away and you get the all green to fly.

If it is green to fly, use gesture mode lift-off and palm landing.

There two cars, near where the Spark landed.... probably that causes the compass when near to the ground... Well, I think it could have been this then
2018-2-12
Use props
Marcel Campos
lvl.1
Brazil

rimza Posted at 2018-2-12 08:09
I believe you can edit your own post and remove whatever you wish.

There's no edit post option...
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules