720 2 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artaldrich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 170758 ft
  • >>>
United States

After initial interest, I was turned off by the user reports of bugs and issues with both units. After a lengthy product shortage, there now appears to be supply in the channel.

My quesiton to those who own this combo, is it stable and ready for prime time?
2018-2-12
Use props
Steve H i2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Yes really smooth and very nice to use.
2018-2-15
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Cendence and 5.5" Crystal Sky and have had no issues at all other than the learning curve which is my issue. Not DJI's.The Cendence is the best RC that I have ever had. There are to  many features to go into here. If you want to see a great review go to Youtube and check the Madrc post on the Cendence.  Without doubt, the Cendence and Crystal Sky are worth every penny.  Again, I had no issues and I only know of one credible report of an issue and that was with the Patch Antenna and DJI replaced that for the Gentleman.  Can't really complain because at that time they gave that to you at no charge. I only wish that I could use it with my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. There are people that make issue and usually the complaints are really a lack of understanding and taking the time to get a handle on the equipments capabilities and understanding the use of their gear.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules