Some honest feedback needed please
569 7 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mblann1960
New

United States

I really am interested in purchasing a DJI Spark. The biggest concern I have right now is that I'm a Galaxy S8 user. Are there any other Galaxy users out there that will respond with your experience with your Spark? I've read lots of reviews and watched lots of youtube videos. To be honest, I'm confused. Is there or is there not support for the android? Should I or should I not purchase this drone? I really would love to get one. I've actually had it in my cart on Amazon and backed out due to fear of compatibility issues and hearing stories about fly-aways. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Mark

2018-2-12
Use props
ZarcTheSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 460676 ft
United States

i had a s8, but now have a dedicated phone phone for it.  I'm paranoid of the permissions   s8 worked ok.
2018-2-12
Use props
mblann1960
New

United States

ZarcTheSpark Posted at 2018-2-12 16:56
i had a s8, but now have a dedicated phone phone for it.  I'm paranoid of the permissions   s8 worked ok.

Hi, thanks for the response, what do you mean by "permissions"?
2018-2-12
Use props
ZarcTheSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 460676 ft
United States

well... when an app installs, it asks for permission to see things....ususally this is is ok...
2018-2-12
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Spark is a keen little drone, but if I was going to buy something new today, I would choose the Mavic Air over the Spark.

I also invested in a Ipad Mini 4, specifically for flying DJI, they support Android but not as solidly as they do IOS.
2018-2-12
Use props
Raimenzio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237057 ft
Lithuania

If you have extra $$$ go for MavicAir, it _might_ be more reliable than Spark. I'm using S6, works fine now =)
2018-2-12
Use props
Zzz_01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111129 ft
Slovakia

I am using Galaxy S8 and it works good. I am on older app due to OTG support. The OTG makes so huge difference.
2018-2-13
Use props
mali
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55066 ft

Serbia

s8 doesnt have issues with spark and rc,so buy it!!!its runing good with official dji 4 app.dont worry.
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules