Aircraft disconnected
986 8 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0e6461dd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359170 ft
Spain

Hello guys. Bought DJI and had problems which I need to solve. Got to say I had a Spark before and had no problems. I gave it to my brother and I bought a new one. This one is a disaster....

I linked both and the iphone 7.

When I open them to start flying it says :
1) GPS
2) Aircraft disconnected (30 seconds)
3) GPS
4) disconnected
5) etc

Sometimes it stays in GPS and i set the RTH position. Then I fly. It starts flying and when I get 70m up or 70m away from me, it gets disconnected and returns. (Aircraft disconnected). Then on the way home i can cancel, i go away again and... aircraft disconnected again and RTH.

Its very annoying to fly like this and idk how to solve it.

When i set a manual channel as channel 2,4 number 3. I can go more time and more far. Maybe 150meters away. Then aircraft disconnected and .

Idk what to do since my friend uses the same drone next to me and he flies 700m away and 200up with no aircraft disconnected at all....

Hope u can give me an answer and thank you si much
2018-2-15
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

using rc or no?
2018-2-15
Use props
fans0e6461dd
lvl.1
Spain

Yes, with rc
2018-2-15
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

Is Bluetooth shut off on your phone?
2018-2-15
Use props
fans0e6461dd
lvl.1
Spain

Yes bluetooth is off
2018-2-15
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

Since you have been able to fly, have you viewed your flight log to see if there were any warnings or errors prior to RTH kicking in? This link will let you view your log, if you haven't already done so: http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/. WTH, it can't hurt.
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

It helps to consider if there is any type of magnetic interference in your area. Does this happen regardless of where you fly? Is the firmware up to date? If you send me a personal message,  we can see if there is a resolution to this issue.
2018-2-15
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Since you used your phone withcthe previous SPARK, I recommend you delete the old DJI GO4 from your mobile device completely including the folders and install DJI GO4 again .
2018-2-15
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Always ensure the internet can be switched oFF during flight.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules