Dead Gimbal after 3.14 update
1833 8 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

Anyone that can support with a dead gimbal after  3.14 update on Panthom Vision plus.
I can take pictures but the gimbal dont move at all. The Pantom is the firs version ond pich are controlled bu the phone.
When I use the Assist software the screen ( showing the gimbal ) change from Vision pluss to Vision. May the software assume that I do have the Vision and not the Vision plus.
There is maybe a different  software for gimbal on these two Phantom.
Any help is much appreciated.

2015-4-30
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Did you recalibrate the sticks, including the X1?
2015-4-30
Use props
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

Yes I did.
2015-4-30
Use props
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

When start up assistant its for vision 2 plus and when connect the drone vision plus the assistant change to vision 2
With of course another gimbal.
Strange ?
2015-4-30
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Check the assistant software in the upgrade screen. See if the line item ZEN IMU is present or missing. If it's not there then the upgrade caused it to remove it and if gone so is the gimbal operation. One of my Pantoms did the same thing during the previous upgrade. It is at DJI  having the firmware reloaded to get the gimbal operational again. You may have to call tech support and see what they have to say.
2015-4-30
Use props
kss113
lvl.2
United States

No issues here, upgraded. Then tested camera, motors etc..  I did not need to recalibrate the drone or the remote.
2015-5-1
Use props
nueva410402
New

Spain

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-5-1 11:02
Check the assistant software in the upgrade screen. See if the line item ZEN IMU is present or missi ...

hello there i am new her and have the same problema, can´t move de camera up and down, oly by hand,
can take pictures without problem,
zen imu is missing after the update

calibración without problems..... please help
2015-5-2
Use props
dCon0ne
lvl.2

United States

Check your VISION app, make sure you are not  set to FPV Mode.
2015-5-2
Use props
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

Thanks, I have tried all, but nothing is working.
I will return to DJI for repair.
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules