NEW UPDATE!
1490 5 2014-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Ok, so I have some doubts with the new update.

The thing the it resets the Home every 2 secs. what if and dont want it to reset it.

Or in the other case, what if i want i to reset it because im in a moving vehicule.

I just want to know how this works and if there are options where you enable or disable this new feature.

Thanks in advance.

2014-10-28
Use props
snewton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22198 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, it's optional. If you use the Vision App you can switch it on and off from there.
2014-10-28
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

You also need to have your GPS enabled in your device.
2014-10-28
Use props
guitarian
lvl.2

United States

I have not flown my Phantom 2 yet but I have started it up a few times. I was going to try it yesterday but there was too much wind.
Today I calibrated the controller and when I started PTS i got a dialog box announcing several updates. I installed all of them. Now I can't get the props to spin at all. I get green flashing lights and no errors but when I pull down both joysticks to start I get no response.
I have re-paired the controller and Phantom, cycled the battery, recalibrated everything again but no props! I'm grounded!
Any suggestions?
(Side note) I tried starting a new thread but it doesn't show up anywhere. I have been replying to other threads with no problem. How the @@@@ do you post and not just "save"?  Thanks!
2014-10-29
Use props
sales
New

Denmark

guitarian Posted at 2014-10-29 18:34
I have not flown my Phantom 2 yet but I have started it up a few times. I was going to try it yester ...

Don't panic. I had exactly the same problem after updating to firmware Ver. 3.08.
But after 6 detailed re-calibrations I regained full control ... the new firmware makes calibration an issue ...
2014-10-29
Use props
dacfile
lvl.1

United States

I did all the updates yesterday,  including the APP for my Samsung S3 phone and 7 tablet.   Now it connects, fly great, but after about 10 seconds it closes FPV and switches back to screen with 4 options,   camera/album/news/settings,   you hit camera again and you have about 10-15 seconds more then back to the screen with 4 optiions         it does not loose wi-fi connect.

Any idea besides uninstall the app and re-install it,  which I will do shortly...    ?
2014-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules