front led lights
6215 14 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
King Tut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34957 ft
Canada

I have the mavic pro. My front led lights used to come on, now they are off.
If I go into dji go 4 app and look under general settings then advanced I do not see anything to turn on or off the front red led lights. If I go into the camera settings I see the turn on or off slider but it is set to turn on but still no front led lights. When I power up the mavic the front led lights come on for a few seconds then turn off and I can not turn them back on.
I have uninstalled the go 4 app and reinstalled but no luck there, I have tried new batteries and no luck there.
What am I missing? How do I turn on my front led lights again. Thank you for any help.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the front LEDs switch is on the Advanced Settings under the Main Controller Settings. Please try to switch it on when the drone, RC and app are all connected normally. See if it helps.
2018-2-16
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Is it possible that you have set either the C1 or C2 buttons to turn off the leds.
2018-2-16
Use props
King Tut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34957 ft
Canada

Thanks guys for the help. My c1 and c2 where set to center focus and center weighted. I then set them both to turn on/off head led and that brought the lights back on. So thanks again for the help. This happened to work.
2018-2-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

King Tut Posted at 2018-2-16 23:07
Thanks guys for the help. My c1 and c2 where set to center focus and center weighted. I then set them both to turn on/off head led and that brought the lights back on. So thanks again for the help. This happened to work.

Glad thats fixed it! Make sure they are set to turn off when recording or the lights will cause a hue in your images and ruin them.
2018-2-16
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

I'm glad you've solved your problem. Experienced a little dejavu when I read the title of your question because I had exactly the same problem when I started in this forum.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-122064-1-1.html

Welcome and good luck with your flights.
2018-2-16
Use props
ni.benedetti
New

Italy

Anche io lo stesso problema. Ho aggiornato tutto, con un Samsung Note 8, ma dopo l'aggiornamento non mi dà più la possibilità di accendere i led ne nelle impostazioni generali ne con i comandi C1 e C2. Naturalmente in fase di accensione del mavic i led si accendono spegnendosi subito dopo, quindi funzionano. Non vorrei che sia un problema dell'ultimo aggiornamento. Se così fosse a chi dovrei segnalarlo?
2018-4-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

ni.benedetti Posted at 2018-4-17 00:13
Anche io lo stesso problema. Ho aggiornato tutto, con un Samsung Note 8, ma dopo l'aggiornamento non mi dà più la possibilità di accendere i led ne nelle impostazioni generali ne con i comandi C1 e C2. Naturalmente in fase di accensione del mavic i led si accendono spegnendosi subito dopo, quindi funzionano. Non vorrei che sia un problema dell'ultimo aggiornamento. Se così fosse a chi dovrei segnalarlo?

"I too have the same problem. I have updated everything, with a Samsung Note 8, but after the update it does not give me the possibility to turn on the leds neither in the general settings nor with the commands C1 and C2. Naturally, when the mavic is turned on, the leds light up and switch off immediately afterwards, so they work. I would not like it to be a problem of the last update. If so, who should I report it to"

Have you checked with RC & Aircraft powered up and connected ? Certain functions only appear in DJI Go 4 when it is communicating with the aircraft. And often changes can only be made to values within the menu, as they are stored in the aircrafts memory and it needs to be on before any change can be made.
2018-4-17
Use props
ni.benedetti
New

Italy

Aardvark Posted at 2018-4-17 00:52
"I too have the same problem. I have updated everything, with a Samsung Note 8, but after the update it does not give me the possibility to turn on the leds neither in the general settings nor with the commands C1 and C2. Naturally, when the mavic is turned on, the leds light up and switch off immediately afterwards, so they work. I would not like it to be a problem of the last update. If so, who should I report it to"

Fatto, ho accesso prima RC, poi il Mavic Pro, e in fine ho collegato il samsung note 8 al RC ma si spengono appena dopo l'avvio e non ho più modo di riaccenderle in nessuna parte delle impostazioni.
2018-4-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>

ni.benedetti Posted at 2018-4-17 02:11
Fatto, ho accesso prima RC, poi il Mavic Pro, e in fine ho collegato il samsung note 8 al RC ma si spengono appena dopo l'avvio e non ho più modo di riaccenderle in nessuna parte delle impostazioni.

Go to 'MC Settings'/'Advanced Settings' and scroll down, you should then see 'Turn on Aircraft Arm LEDs'

2018-4-17
Use props
MavicProBen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5322 ft
Italy

Aardvark Posted at 2018-4-17 02:25
Go to 'MC Settings'/'Advanced Settings' and scroll down, you should then see 'Turn on Aircraft Arm LEDs'

Ho anche io lo stesso problema, il vero problema è che per l'ultima versione per android quella voce se la sono dimenticata, io uso s8, l'ultima voce disponibile è propeller guard
2018-4-17
Use props
MavicProBen
lvl.1
Italy

e come diceva ni.benedetti nei post sopra, la possibilità di accendere e spegnere i led frontali se la sono dimenticata anche nella personalizzazione dei tasti C1 e C2
2018-4-17
Use props
MavicProBen
lvl.1
Italy

RISOLTO .. . . . . invece di collegare il telefono alla microusb  del radiocomando, lo ho collegato direttamente all'USB, non sò perchè ma così posso personalizzare i tasti C1 e C2 e fare in modo che si accendano. Con il collegamento alla microusb del radiocomando non me lo faceva fare. meglio. Grazie a tutti.
2018-4-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>

MavicProBen Posted at 2018-4-18 00:48
RISOLTO .. . . . . invece di collegare il telefono alla microusb  del radiocomando, lo ho collegato direttamente all'USB, non sò perchè ma così posso personalizzare i tasti C1 e C2 e fare in modo che si accendano. Con il collegamento alla microusb del radiocomando non me lo faceva fare. meglio. Grazie a tutti.
"
RESOLVED .. . . . . instead of connecting the phone to the remote control's microusb, I connected it directly to the USB, I do not know why but so I can customize the keys C1 and C2 and make sure that they turn on. With the connection to the remote control's microusb, he would not let me. better. Thank you all."

That's good news :-)

So it's either down to a faulty RC cable (I've read one or two posts saying they are sometime unreliable).

Or faulty micro USB port on controller.

2018-4-18
Use props
annasanders12
New

Philippines

I also happen to believe in LED Myths because of this.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules