Great first flight.........but
541 4 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z3iaH8E4IAYE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8688 ft
United States

Got my Air day before yesterday......charged all batteries and  awaited morning to start registration and all that stuff. Yesterday  morning, connected using my Kindle 10 HD 2017, did all updates, and all  went well. Got my bird all registered , let it set on my deck, going  through a bunch of settings for flight and camera stuff.......all was  good...no flying!!  Later, in the afternoon, I received the Nexus 7  (2013) I ordered as a dedicated controller monitor for this setup. D/L  GO4, connected immediately........all good, no fly, as too dark by now.  This morning, Finally went flying!!  Had great 1st flight, learning  controls and camera settings, etc.........ran out of battery WAY to  soon, was having great fun!!  Shut down.........recharged  batteries..........ready for round 2, right?.........Now can't get A/C  and controller to connect.....tried everything I could think  of.......different sequence power on/off of controller and drone,  deleted and reinstalled GO4 ( though that shouldn't affect controller to  A/C bonding), did all the GO4 app connection  instructions....nada......cant get the controller to connect to  drone....any ideas?                                                
2018-2-16
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turn on the controller, turn on the AC, push the button on the back (the light) of the AC until it beeps once.  It should now connect.
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_Z3iaH8E4IAYE
lvl.1
United States

Mavic Ace Posted at 2018-2-16 20:54
Turn on the controller, turn on the AC, push the button on the back (the light) of the AC until it beeps once.  It should now connect.

Tried that several times...........no joy
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, you are not able to control the gimbal by the RC now, right? If so, you can try to connect the drone and RCto DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware, and ensure the linking procedure are  correct. If the issue persists, it would be nice if you can provide me with the video or some screenshots of the case for a better help.
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_Z3iaH8E4IAYE
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-16 22:03
Just to verify, you are not able to control the gimbal by the RC now, right? If so, you can try to connect the drone and RCto DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware, and ensure the linking procedure are  correct. If the issue persists, it would be nice if you can provide me with the video or some screenshots of the case for a better help. https://youtu.be/JXnp3PQiJ6s

Actually.......couldn't control anything as RC and drone weren't connecting at all.........did the 3 button hold on the RC, then the button on back of drone..........viola.....all is good. Never had to do that when i first started it up, so was a little confused. I'll know for next time............does that happen often?
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules