My Inspire remote not powering on! HELP!
1245 3 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newdiamonds
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone had this issue? Everything was working fine the last time I used my inspire. I powered everything off and put it away for a few days. Then yesterday when I was planning a flight I tired turning on the controller and nothing happened, not even a blink. I though battery was dead, but when I plugged it, it was fully charged. I was able to turn on the controller while it was plugged in to the power outlet and it will stay on once I umplug the power, but if I turn it off it won't turn back on.
I did the firmare update as soon as I got it several weeks ago and worked fine for all my flight,s around 7. Any ideas on whats going on? Is there a way to reset the controller? Thanks in advance.
2015-4-30
Use props
newdiamonds
lvl.1

United States

I called DJI and seems to be a bad controller. Worst of all is they say it will take 5-6 weeks to repair. I guess no way to fix it myself.  It really sucks.
2015-5-1
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

newdiamonds@liv Posted at 2015-5-2 01:48
I called DJI and seems to be a bad controller. Worst of all is they say it will take 5-6 weeks to re ...

Bob Marley is selling his second controller.  You could always pick that up while you wait for DJI to repair yours - and then sell it if you only want one.
2015-5-1
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Long shot but I would try reinstalling the firmware into the controller whilst on charge. Anything is better than a 6 week wait.
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules