Mavic Air sd card/internal storage question
2245 2 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cmzDLAKbkUyx
lvl.1
United States

Looking for help to switch my photos and videos from internal storage to sd card using Mavic Air. Any advice is appreciated.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, do you mean that you want to store the videos and pictures to the external SD card? If yes, you can choose the option on the camera settings, please refer to the screenshot below. If you want to switch the videos and photos that you'd taken, you might need to connect the drone to PC to switch it. Thank you. SD card.png
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_cmzDLAKbkUyx
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-18 00:32
Hi there, just to verify, do you mean that you want to store the videos and pictures to the external SD card? If yes, you can choose the option on the camera settings, please refer to the screenshot below. If you want to switch the videos and photos that you'd taken, you might need to connect the drone to PC to switch it. Thank you.[view_image]

Thank you.  I was looking for a way to switch the pictures I already took to the sd card without connecting to a pc.  Connecting to a pc seems to be the best option.  I appreciate your help.
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules