Activation
461 4 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vD9gxBpkMuF7
lvl.1
United States

Hi... Activation of P3s is frustrating. Get all the way to the actual activate button with email account address, I switched wifi to house and definitely connected, hit ACTIVATE and says, "need internet connection" I'm using an S4 but I heard others are using them.. any ideas??
    Thanks in advance.
2018-2-18
Use props
Leftyguy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

I had this happen one time to me. i just everything down turned on the tablet and WiFi fist then the controller and aircraft. and that's all it took. I had an easy fix so try that unless you already have. good luck.
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi! You need to connect to the internet in order to activate the Phantom 3 Standard.
First, please connect to the P3Standard's WIFI connection, once you get to to the activation page, please connect back to your Home WiFi network.
You may refer to this video for visuals:
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_vD9gxBpkMuF7
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I totally understand the concept and tried everything, rven trying QR CODE download and NOTHING.. BUT I since found the issue... my S4 wasn't compatible, my daughters Newer Iphone did the trick and now after activation and firmware update, my S4 works with this bird.... Thank you both for the replies with help
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_vD9gxBpkMuF7
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-2-19 17:40
Hi! You need to connect to the internet in order to activate the Phantom 3 Standard.
First, please connect to the P3Standard's WIFI connection, once you get to to the activation page, please connect back to your Home WiFi network.
You may refer to this video for visuals:

Hi, and thank you for your time and help... it turned out to be my incompatible Galaxy S4.... lol... all good now... ty ty ty
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules