Spark video!
552 5 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fulrac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26191 ft
United States

So I have been launching and landing my spark off my kayak every weekend multiple times and have not had a mishap yet. Everything seems to be working beautifully so far with the spark, maybe with the exception of losing my video feed once in a while. The OTG cable seems to fix that problem, but not a big deal. Got a few minutes of video every weekend for the last couple, and slapped a video together for you guys to see if your interested. The video is of Redondo Beach California and while me and a couple of friends are doing our Kayak fishing operations.

2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Great video fulrac! Just a little bit concerned with the OTG connection, was it giving you accurate telemetry? Please be advised that this function has not been tested by DJI yet and may give you errors so make sure that smart device is connected to the Spark RC's WiFi with default password of 12341234 instead of OTG connection.
2018-2-19
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI SPARK RANGE TEST - 10,000 FEET SUCCESS!

2018-2-19
Use props
Dunes09
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41736 ft
United States

Great video! I really like videos over water, because I haven’t built up the courage to do it myself.
2018-2-19
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Superb video! Love the various shots and flying.  The orbits were particularly impressive.  The sea lions at the end were perfect!
2018-2-19
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Great video! I also don't have the nerves to fly over the water wouldn't know how to retrieve the drone if it fell in. Thanks for posting!
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules