DJI Care - Serial numbers O:s or 0:s (zeros)?
7041 22 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi,

Sorry for kind of stupid question, but is there a logic on the DJI serial numbers when there are the letters O or the numbers 0. I really can't see the difference on them, at least on the X5S package, (if there are a difference at all). I need to order DJI Care and want the numbers/letters right, and I also need to tell my insurance company the serials also.

Hope someone can help me quickly.

Cheers,

2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Rob, could you post a screenshot of the SN for the double check?
2018-2-22
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 00:40

Hi Susan,

Thank's! Here are the serials for the Inspire 2 and the X5S. Is it the "Assemble" serial number that should be used for the Inspire 2. There is also a "Repeater" serial number.

2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-22 00:53
Hi Susan,

Thank's! Here are the serials for the Inspire 2 and the X5S. Is it the "Assemble" serial number that should be used for the Inspire 2. There is also a "Repeater" serial number.

Thanks for getting back to us. Per the picture you offered, it should be zero. Therefore, the X5S is 0ABDEG08030987 and Inspire 2 is 09YDE7ML040981. Please try to input these to see whether it works.
2018-2-22
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 02:21
Thanks for getting back to us. Per the picture you offered, it should be zero. Therefore, the X5S is 0ABDEG08030987 and Inspire 2 is 09YDE7ML040981. Please try to input these to see whether it works.

All zeros then! Thank you, Susan! I can then order the DJI Care Refresh and boot the Inspire 2 up
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-22 02:26
All zeros then! Thank you, Susan! I can then order the DJI Care Refresh and boot the Inspire 2 up

Yep, no letter O but figure 0. Please let us know if it doesn't work.
2018-2-22
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-22 04:41
Yep, no letter O but figure 0. Please let us know if it doesn't work.

I've ordered the DJI Care Refresh for both the Inspire 2 and the X5S. I've gotten the Service Agreement for the Inspire, but I'm still waiting for the SA for the X5S. Hopefully it arrives soon in the mail. Thank you!

Hmmm... Still awaiting for the SA for the X5S. The Inspires SA came within minutes.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-22 04:43
I've ordered the DJI Care Refresh for both the Inspire 2 and the X5S. I've gotten the Service Agreement for the Inspire, but I'm still waiting for the SA for the X5S. Hopefully it arrives soon in the mail. Thank you!

Hmmm... Still awaiting for the SA for the X5S. The Inspires SA came within minutes.

Just to verify, the email address is correct when you purchased the DJI Care Refresh of X5S, right? Have you received the Service Agreement now?
2018-2-22
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 20:11
Just to verify, the email address is correct when you purchased the DJI Care Refresh of X5S, right? Have you received the Service Agreement now?

Hi Susan,

No, I haven't received the SA for the X5S. The Inspires came within minutes after payment. Yes, the e-mail is correct, I got a confirmation from DJI that the order is being processed. I also got a confirmation from PayPal that it was paid.

I also mailed support and online store, and Joshua got my receipts, but he said that it i another department who works with that.

So, still no SA, and this weekend I'm leaving for abroad, and I can't activate the DJI Care Refresh...
2018-2-22
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

@DJI, Is anyone here on support??
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-23 01:06
@DJI, Is anyone here on support??

Thanks for getting back to us. I've checked the order and it is in review status. This will be forwarded to the designated team for check and follow up.
2018-2-23
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-23 02:51
Thanks for getting back to us. I've checked the orderand it is in review status. This will be forwarded to the designated team for check and follow up.

Thank you, it is not much time left now.
2018-2-23
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Still no news?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi Rob, we got news from the relative team. Since it is the Paypal review the status, you might need to contact Paypal end regarding this issue, or you may kindly cancel this order and place again via the credit card. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding.
2018-2-23
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 19:58
Hi Rob, we got news from the relative team. Since it is the Paypal review the status, you might need to contact Paypal end regarding this issue, or you may kindly cancel this order and place again via the credit card. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding.

According to my PayPal account it was paid and done February 22. Meaning DJI got my money and I can't end the transaction as the transaction is finished. Nor can I cancel the order from DJI, as there is no cancel option.
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-23 22:06
According to my PayPal account it was paid and done February 22. Meaning DJI got my money and I can't end the transaction as the transaction is finished. Nor can I cancel the order from DJI, as there is no cancel option.

Sorry for this, I will help to double check this situation. Please wait patiently.
2018-2-24
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-24 03:22
Sorry for this, I will help to double check this situation. Please wait patiently.

Thank you, Thor.

I've sent a screenshot of my last DJI transactions (Refresh for the Inspire and the Refresh for the X5S) Onlinepayment@dji.com, and they clearly show completed - both of them, the same date. I got receipts from PayPal within minutes which I also have sent to them. The SA for the Inspire I got within minutes, but I don't get sent the SA for the X5S.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-24 03:30
Thank you, Thor.

I've sent a screenshot of my last DJI transactions (Refresh for the Inspire and the Refresh for the X5S) , and they clearly show completed - both of them, the same date. I got receipts from PayPal within minutes which I also have sent to them. The SA for the Inspire I got within minutes, but I don't get sent the SA for the X5S.

Rob, the Service Agreement will not be sent as this order is in review status. That's to say, this order has not been finished. Sorry about this. It is recommended to cancel this one and replace to see whether it works. Would you mind canceling at our end? Please confirm and we will arrange for you asap.
2018-2-24
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-24 23:39
Rob, the Service Agreement will not be sent as this order is in review status. That's to say, this order has not been finished. Sorry about this. It is recommended to cancel this one and replace to see whether it works. Would you mind canceling at our end? Please confirm and we will arrange for you asap.

Hi Susan,

Please check post #15 above.

PayPal says the payment is Confirmed, that is the payment is done, DJI got my money. There is no payment On Hold, Under Review or anything on my side of PayPal. I have also received February 22 the receipt of payment.

On My DJI account, there is no option to cancel the order either. Probably because DJI already is payed. What the issue is, is that DJI have not fully processed THEIR side of this.

I have sent my receipts and screenshots of the payment status from my PayPal account, but nothing. Simply put - DJI got paid but have not delivered the SA. In the end it cost me a weekend of jobs.
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rob W Posted at 2018-2-24 23:58
Hi Susan,

Please check post #15 above.

Hi Rob, sorry for bothering you again. As per checking, the money has not been received by DJI, the situation is that the money paid but it is stuck at Paypal. Given that, you might need to contact Paypal to review regarding this. Please kindly contact Paypal for further help, thank you for your kind understanding. And we will also update this via the email, please keep us in touched until the thing resolves. Thank you.
2018-2-25
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-25 19:19
Hi Rob, sorry for bothering you again. As per checking, the money has not been received by DJI, the situation is that the money paid but it is stuck at Paypal. Given that, you might need to contact Paypal to review regarding this. Please kindly contact Paypal for further help, thank you for your kind understanding. And we will also update this via the email, please keep us in touched until the thing resolves. Thank you.

Hi, again,

When I try do buy a new Care Refresh, it gives this error in the shop when adding the serial:

"Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.
Reminder: DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to a product meeting the following criteria:
  1. Brand new
  2. Activated less than 48 hours"

This is due to me registering at the first attempt of buying the DJI Care Refresh, where you did not send me the SA.

De-register my gimbal from DJI Care Refresh so I can buy it!

/Robert
2018-2-28
Use props
myuziq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273445 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 00:40

I have a Phantom 4 Adv I'm trying to register, and I can't tell if they are 0 or O either.  And I don't see a way to see that in the DJI Go 4 App.  Could you kindly help?
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

myuziq Posted at 10-7 08:35
I have a Phantom 4 Adv I'm trying to register, and I can't tell if they are 0 or O either.  And I don't see a way to see that in the DJI Go 4 App.  Could you kindly help?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please be sure to differentiate 0 from O. Serial numbers do not contain the letter “O.” Under rare possibilities, the fourth digit of the serial number for some products may be “O”. If you are unable to distinguish between O and 0, you may take a photo of the SN for us. Thanks.
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules