No vision on Pro Plat after firmware update
583 5 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trush
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi

I updated to the latest firmware (for my mavic pro plat) with the DJI assistant 2 application (as it failed multiple times via the android app -huawei p10, i am only able to update the mavic via the app randomly, as it constantly fails to update once the firmware has uploaded)

Upon  successfully updating via the assistant, i booted my mavic up, it seems to connect fine from the RC and the app even shows connected via RC on homepage, but the moment i click enter device i am greeted by a aircraft disconnected screen with no video feed and no drone stats via the drop down, the remote still shows connected and ready to go, upon clicking back i still have the RC connected indicator

2018-2-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14501142 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like your device isn't compatible with the GO 4 app.
2018-2-22
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

aaah - makes you wanna scream - sorry i cant help you, can only offer my sympathies cause i know how that feels.  i was thinking of upgrading to huawei p10 but i guess i'd better not.
2018-2-22
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Next time try unplugging and then replugging your connector cable and see if you regain the video feed.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, the message on the app is "Aircraft Disconnected“ instead of " Disconnected", and "RC connected" is also on the first page of the app, but RC LCD screen states "Ready to Go", right?
Let's start at the beginning:
1. Please check if you could control the gimbal by the RC. If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC.
2. If you can control it, please try to replug or change the connecting cable between the RC and the device.
3. Try to reinstall the app, don't forget to backup important files and flight records first.
4. Please try a mobile device that is on the support list to ensure the compatibility.
5. Try to refresh the firmware via the DJI Assistant 2.
See if it helps.

2018-2-22
Use props
Trush
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi guys!

So after a lot of firmware updating, i decided to revert to the firmware before (released in jan) that worked perfectly fine,  think i may wait till the next firmware release, none of the above seemed to work, seem to be only when i updated to the feb firmware
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules