Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse7cef96d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

Hello everyone & especially DJI people

since I bought the Mavic Air I couldn't go more than 60m high and 200m forward  and I think this is due to the " ec" system that we use in the middle east and Europe  and this problem not only with me even my friends living in the same part of the world

I know some ppl will tell me to do the fake GPS  but this is not a Permanent solution

I wonder if DJI can find a solution for people like us that till now couldn't enjoy what Mavic Air can offer
2018-2-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you using the controller or a phone to control it.
2018-2-22
Use props
fanse7cef96d
lvl.3
  • >>>
Qatar

Bigplumbs Posted at 2018-2-22 22:34
Are you using the controller or a phone to control it.

controller
2018-2-22
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

There’s little they can do retrospectively as they are restricted  by the legal power outputs for radio transmitters. Best bet is to wait and see what the MP2 has to offer, as it’s bound to have a better transmission system.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, normally, Qatar applies CE mode, and Mavic Air supports max to 2000 meters in 2.4GHz on CE mode. For your case, please ensure that the antennas on the drone are fully unfolded, check if the current channel is on 2.4GHz, select a channel with less interference. Flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment; please fly the drone in an open wide area, please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft; update your drone and RC to the consistency or latest version. See if it helps. distance.png
2018-2-23
Use props
fanse7cef96d
lvl.3
  • >>>
Qatar

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 00:48
Hi there, normally, Qatar applies CE mode, and Mavic Air supports max to 2000 meters in 2.4GHz on CE mode. For your case, please ensure that the antennas on the drone are fully unfolded, check if the current channel is on 2.4GHz, select a channel with less interference. Flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment; please fly the drone in an open wide area, please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft; update your drone and RC to the consistency or latest version. See if it helps. [view_image]

well I do everything you said always, but you have to get feedback from dealers from the middle east everybody is complaining from signal lost there I know hundreders of drone pilots sold there mavicair because they cant enjoy it ..this is something you have to look for
2018-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What’s fake gps ?
2018-3-22
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

You can force FCC mode in CE countries by spoofing your location with a Fake GPS app.
The DJI Go App 'sees' its in a FCC country, and asks if you want to turn on FCC mode. After you've done that it can stay in FCC mode by denying the change back to EC mode.
2018-3-22
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fake GPS will tell your Drone that its position is in the USA (or any othter place on earth you`ve picked).
Drone/RC will change into FCC. Disable fake GPS at your phone and te next time the FCC drone wants to change back to EC. Just say NO at the pop-up screen and you fly FCC in CE country.
So easy and it does work great!
2018-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JJBspark Posted at 2018-3-22 10:39
Fake GPS will tell your Drone that its position is in the USA (or any othter place on earth you`ve picked).
Drone/RC will change into FCC. Disable fake GPS at your phone and te next time the FCC drone wants to change back to EC. Just say NO at the pop-up screen and you fly FCC in CE country.
So easy and it does work great!

Got it thank you
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanse7cef96d Posted at 2018-3-22 07:35
well I do everything you said always, but you have to get feedback from dealers from the middle east everybody is complaining from signal lost there I know hundreders of drone pilots sold there mavicair because they cant enjoy it ..this is something you have to look for

Sorry for the late reply. If it is possible, would you mind providing me with your flight data on the drone, the firmware info and the flight channel? You can upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. I would like to forward to our engineers to confirm case by case. Appreciate your help.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules