MattB
591 6 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User0517
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295075 ft
United States

Anyone else have connection issues with the Mavic Air ?i lost connection and wasn’t able to regain it and lost my new drone
2018-2-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Very sorry to hear about you loss! Please provide some more information about the circumstances (location, weather, warnings on your GO 4 app etc.) and if you don't mind upload your flight record to this site http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and share the link with us. This might produce some more insight on what has happened. You'll find the flightrecord on your mobile device in a DJI subfolder named "Flightrecord".
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am terribly sorry for your loss. Please try to use the "Find My Drone" or check the last location on the flight record, try to find the drone there. At the same time, please contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis, if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy. Thank you.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-23
Use props
mattb89
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 23:59
I am terribly sorry for your loss. Please try to use the "Find My Drone" or check the last location on the flight record, try to find the drone there. At the same time, please contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis, if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy. Thank you.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support

I have uploaded flight records to dji servers and started a a ticket the day I lost it.I am waiting for the investigation to run its course.I have been searching for days now with no luck at alli searches high and low where the app told me the last known location but he’s just not there.I purchased refresh along with my drone but it’s my understanding I have to find the lost drone and have it to ship back.I am so so upset
2018-2-24
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

mattb89 Posted at 2018-2-24 03:59
I have uploaded flight records to dji servers and started a a ticket the day I lost it.I am waiting for the investigation to run its course.I have been searching for days now with no luck at alli searches high and low where the app told me the last known location but he’s just not there.I purchased refresh along with my drone but it’s my understanding I have to find the lost drone and have it to ship back.I am so so upset

Sorry for you loss, I know it is always tempting to fly these things beyond VLOS but if you never want to loose your drone it is a must. I always fly VLOS, for me I would rather drive to a different location to get the shot I want rather than fly there, that being said I take many chances flying over water and you can never rule out fly away's and software issues. Again it sucks getting a new drone and experiencing the loss!

I Highly reccomend buying a "Personal Articles" insurance plan from State Farm if you get another drone. Available in every state except California.
2018-2-24
Use props
mattb89
lvl.1
United States

thank you for the heads up.I didn't know drones could be insured like that being im only a hobbyist.After this experience ill def be changing the way I fly my drone.I am just so thankful that DJI was so kind to offer me a 30% discount on just the aircraft
2018-3-4
Use props
mattb89
lvl.1
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-2-24 04:10
Sorry for you loss, I know it is always tempting to fly these things beyond VLOS but if you never want to loose your drone it is a must. I always fly VLOS, for me I would rather drive to a different location to get the shot I want rather than fly there, that being said I take many chances flying over water and you can never rule out fly away's and software issues. Again it sucks getting a new drone and experiencing the loss!

I Highly reccomend buying a "Personal Articles" insurance plan from State Farm if you get another drone. Available in every state except California.

thank you for the heads up.I didn't know drones could be insured like that being im only a hobbyist.After this experience ill def be changing the way I fly my drone.I am just so thankful that DJI was so kind to offer me a 30% discount on just the aircraft
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules