Photo Editors
461 4 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicMan101
lvl.4
United States

This doesn't have much to do with the Mavic, but I'm trying to find a good photo editor. The best option seems to be Affinity Photo, since it's a one time payment, vs. Lightrooms $20 a month. What are the pros/cons with these softwares? Is there any other photo editors that are similar, but free? btw, I am looking into hdr photos, and would like to try taking some with my mavic. Is one better than the other for merging hdr photos?
2018-2-23
Use props
BluesDragon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Color me cheap, but I just use the photo editor in Winblows 10. No, not Paint. I guess with the latest update it popped in. I didn't even know until I right clicked on a .jpg photo and there it was in the options ("edit with Photos" or "edit with Paint3D")! The 3D Paint is cool for adding text and 'stickers' into the photo. With Photos, you can however, adjust colors and even apply different preset color schemes. It's not the greatest, but works decently.
2018-2-23
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Luminar is another one up there with Affinity and a one time payment.
2018-2-23
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

You can choose the creative cloud for photographers. It's about 10e +vat /month. It includes Lightroom and also photoshop.
2018-2-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have switched from Adobe Photoshop to Affinity because of the cost.
I do have to get used to some differences, but Affinity works great.
2018-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules