Do you need SD card for firmware update?
2894 4 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicMan101
lvl.4
United States

I just realizd I didn't have my sd card in the Mavic whie updating the firmware. Most places I've seen say that you need an sd card in the Mavic while updating the firmware. The firmware is still updating right now, but it is going smoothly. Is there going to be a problem with my drone now? If so, how do I fix it?

2018-2-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No, it's find to update without it. Just ensure you put one in and format it before recording.
2018-2-24
Use props
MavicMan101
lvl.4
United States

ok thanks!
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_BRk5boMwd7hw
New
Albania

Please i need help i just bough mini 3 and i installet firmware via pc and its ok now i can not install flysafe database max percentage it goes is 46 % and failed i tryed over 10 times with diferend networks but is not installin its failing
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_BRk5boMwd7hw Posted at 7-23 04:42
Please i need help i just bough mini 3 and i installet firmware via pc and its ok now i can not install flysafe database max percentage it goes is 46 % and failed i tryed over 10 times with diferend networks but is not installin its failing

Hello there is this associated with the issue you posted from this thread?: https://forum.dji.com/home.php?m ... uuid=065bcd32b56a3c. Please give us more details like an error message or what you have done so far. We are more than glad to help you. We will wait for your reply. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules