flying Mavic Pro in China
832 5 2018-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

Hello,  I live in Canada, and I am considering booking a holiday in China.  I would like accurate and detailed information regarding the regulations governing a visiter flying and videoing in China.  Thank you.

Lorie
2018-2-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This will be interesting to know
2018-2-24
Use props
loriedvm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610758 ft
Canada

So, I thought I would ask DJI support as well as posting here on the forum, since they both make the dronein China and are in China....they sent me a link which takes you to the China drone refs....in Chinese....not helpful  so far.....
2018-2-25
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

loriedvm Posted at 2018-2-25 23:37
So, I thought I would ask DJI support as well as posting here on the forum, since they both make the dronein China and are in China....they sent me a link which takes you to the China drone refs....in Chinese....not helpful  so far.....

This is a bit helpful:

https://www.travelchinacheaper.com/flying-drone-china-regulations

2018-2-26
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

rnrnrn Posted at 2018-2-26 02:20
This is a bit helpful:

https://www.travelchinacheaper.com/flying-drone-china-regulations

Ugh, you really need to understand Chinese!
2018-2-26
Use props
andwluv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 167241 ft
Malaysia

It's a hand full of process. Before travel to china, you are require to register with CAAC. Sadly yes it's all in chinese. Even before you enter their web site, it is require to have a local china phone number as the system will send a code to verify the registrator. But having say that if you always in luck some airport custom may skip inspection. Good luck.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules