Mavic Air Remote how to connect to iPad Air 1 ?
3464 3 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeddyGon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366949 ft
Germany

Hi there,

if i try to connect via standard Lightning to USB Apple Cable between Remote (the standard USB Port on the bottom of the Remote) and iPad Air 1 it doesnt function. Had i to get a micro USB to Lighning Cable and use the micro usb port on the Side of the Remote?

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards
2018-2-26
Use props
BlueSkies99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

It should connect to the bottom USB port on the controller.  Make sure you have the micro USB connector on the side completely removed from the controller.  
2018-2-26
Use props
TeddyGon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366949 ft
Germany

Yes thank you. The Micro USB was already removed. The Failure was an UNupdated Version of the DJI Go4 App. Seems the app Store Auto Update Function was deactivated since the last iOS Update. And because i was outdoor and had deactivated celluar modul on iPad i don't get the online update PushNotification that the App was on old setup. Now everything is fine, and the iPad is connected with the Remote. Anyway, thank you for your replay

Best regards and happy Flying.

Teddy
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TeddyGon Posted at 2018-2-26 09:58
Yes thank you. The Micro USB was already removed. The Failure was an UNupdated Version of the DJI Go4 App. Seems the app Store Auto Update Function was deactivated since the last iOS Update. And because i was outdoor and had deactivated celluar modul on iPad i don't get the online update PushNotification that the App was on old setup. Now everything is fine, and the iPad is connected with the Remote. Anyway, thank you for your replay

Best regards and happy Flying.

Teddy, thank you for your update and glad to know that you got it worked now. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules