Dji mavic repair update
761 3 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frequent flyer 46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1654 ft
United Kingdom

Well i have to say i was worried after reading all the negative comments about dji. My experience has been faultless from start to finish and the whole process took about a week. They kept me up to date with each process and return mail via ups. One very happy chappy got my mavic back. They even put on a new gimble clip, sunshade and gimble cover. Thanks Dji for the efficiant and speedy service
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, appreciate your kind words to our repair service, we will keep up the great works and provide more professional customer service.
2018-2-26
Use props
frequent flyer 46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1654 ft
United Kingdom

Glad i was able to leave you some positive feedback
Very pleased with your service. My only quarm is on the return email it said you had repaired my drone and even sent itemised billing parts replaced but when it arrived it was a diffrent drone diff serial number.however that said i now have a working drone
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

frequent flyer 46 Posted at 2018-2-26 18:29
Glad i was able to leave you some positive feedback
Very pleased with your service. My only quarm is on the return email it said you had repaired my drone and even sent itemised billing parts replaced but when it arrived it was a diffrent drone diff serial number.however that said i now have a working drone

There should be remarks in the invoice that we will either repair or replace it with a product that is new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability after payment has been received. Thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180227_105710.png
Hope you enjoy flying, please let us know if there are any other problems.
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules