Better Battery ?
1367 4 2018-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark877
lvl.1
Malaysia

Just wonder whether DJI will come out with a better battery (longer fly time) for the spark ?

I know MA & MP will answered the above but spark is so fun to fly
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your attention. I have no idea about it, but your suggestion will be forwarded.
2018-2-26
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Longer run time would be great since once we get everything setup we don't have much run time.
2018-2-26
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

I rather felt that the main question is where is the direction of DJI with respect to the Spark. As prices are dropping significantly while the product is less than a year old. Getting free RC with Spark and the Spark combo has dropped by 20%.

Software progress for OTG on android is still a no status, either they are working on it or just let it die away.

Workaround exist for OTG of course, but it just seems DJI is ignoring the OTG request for android while IOS version OTG is functional.

Maybe it is time to consider other Drone manufacturers that have less products under their belt that can possibly focus on their customer needs better.
2018-2-26
Use props
Spark877
lvl.1
Malaysia

IMO, they should continue and improve the little spark

Spark is definitely on different purpose and usage compare to the bigger brother like mavic or even phantom

Perhaps DJI is too busy on upgrading the mavic lineup
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules