Dji Spark quick shot mode recording feature
1683 7 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulyp99
lvl.2
United States

[size=14.6667px]New owner trying to figure out why I cant record in quick shot mode? Any suggestions? I have watched tutorials on line but cant seem to get it to work?
2018-2-27
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Have you read the user manual as well? There are a number of possible situations where quick shots are not available.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please ensure that your drone is in an open area with good GPS signal. Please note that you can not enter quick shot mode when your drone is in sport mode. When you trigger quick shot, it will record video automatically. Thanks for your attention.
2018-2-27
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-27 13:44
Have you read the user manual as well? There are a number of possible situations where quick shots are not available.

Thanks for your reply, I bought the drone used with no manuals, however I noticed that in dronie mode it does automatically record but only on the way out not the way in. Puzzler?
2018-2-27
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-27 13:44

Thanks for your reply, I bought the drone used with no manuals, however I noticed that in dronie mode it does automatically record but only on the way out not the way in. Puzzler?
2018-2-27
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

paulyp99 Posted at 2018-2-27 18:59

The manual that is shipped with the Spark is anyway too small to read properly and might even be outdated. The latest ones are always available on the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
And the Dronie is programmed that way. The recording stops when it has reached the most distant position. It already has been suggested to DJI to keep it recording both ways, maybe that will come one day. But right now yours is doing what it is supposed to do.
2018-2-27
Use props
paulyp99
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-27 23:02
The manual that is shipped with the Spark is anyway too small to read properly and might even be outdated. The latest ones are always available on the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
And the Dronie is programmed that way. The recording stops when it has reached the most distant position. It already has been suggested to DJI to keep it recording both ways, maybe that will come one day. But right now yours is doing what it is supposed to do.

Thanks , I read the manual and you are obviously correct. What a simple upgrade hope they do it and also extend the time which seems to be 10 seconds. Thanks again. Happy flying
2018-2-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

paulyp99 Posted at 2018-2-28 07:38
Thanks , I read the manual and you are obviously correct. What a simple upgrade hope they do it and also extend the time which seems to be 10 seconds. Thanks again. Happy flying

If you react fast enough, you can switch the normal recording on for the way back. Happy flying to you as well!
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules