Auto Focus on Mavic Pro Platinum not working..?
1271 7 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneFlyer95
New
United States

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix the auto focus. Ive reset my gimble, reset my camera, re calibrated my IMU and Compass. Nothing has fixed this issue
2018-2-27
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

What happens on the screen of your viewing device when you tap to focus?
2018-2-27
Use props
DroneFlyer95
New
United States

Lamplighter55 Posted at 2018-2-27 16:10
What happens on the screen of your viewing device when you tap to focus?

Nothing just stays out of focus.
2018-2-27
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Hi,

Unfortunately, mine started doing this within 20 days and two flights. Like you, nothing worked, and there were quite a few messages about this problem, so I sent it back and got a new replacement, working good so far.
2018-2-27
Use props
DroneFlyer95
New
United States

rparge Posted at 2018-2-27 17:17
Hi,

Unfortunately, mine started doing this within 20 days and two flights. Like you, nothing worked, and there were quite a few messages about this problem, so I sent it back and got a new replacement, working good so far.

Did they do that free of charge? Or did you have the protection plan? Ive had the drone for 5 days, worked fine yesterday
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to refresh the latest firmware for the drone, keep the camera in Auto mode. If it doesn't help, please provide me with some screenshots or a short video for reference. If it needs to send back, our engineers will help to check, if it is a warranty case, we will have your drone replaced/repaired with no charge. Please contact our support for a further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-27
Use props
DroneFlyer95
New
United States

How do i refresh the firmware. There was just an update today for it.
2018-2-27
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

DroneFlyer95 Posted at 2018-2-27 17:22
Did they do that free of charge? Or did you have the protection plan? Ive had the drone for 5 days, worked fine yesterday

I purchased through Amazon, so it was replaced in two days.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules