Quickshot Disappears
2372 6 2018-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jwhitt78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24206 ft

United States

Hello, I am having issues with QuickShot disappearing from the list of available functions. I am using iOS DJI Go 4 app v. 4.2.6 and firmware version 01.04.0300.  When I turn controller and aircraft on in house without blades spinning and no GPS, Quickshot is there followed by Gesture and the othe other flight modes. When I tak aircraft outdoors and turn on controller and aircraft, this time it connects to GPS, Quickshot is nowhere to be found. I am not running in Sport mode and I can still get Gesture, ActiveTrack etc. I really have no idea here. This is happening on both my iPhone 7plus and my iPad 9.7 Pro. Both do exactly the same thing.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Can you provide a screenshot or video about this situation? The situation will be forwarded. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-28
Use props
Jwhitt78
lvl.1

United States

Here is a video to show what is happening. Thanks in advance for looking at this

2018-3-1
Use props
Jwhitt78
lvl.1

United States

So I guess I am safe to assume, since there has been no reply to this, that there is at this time no fix. Does DJI staff not monitor this forum? The absolute lack in response would indicate they do not.
2018-3-7
Use props
fanscdc17570
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23278 ft
Dominican Republic

I have the same situation.. Quickshot is not available on lasted version
2018-3-9
Use props
Jwhitt78
lvl.1

United States

So I have been doing some testing and found that if I power on the remote then the mavic then the app, in that order, Quickshot has been there the last 3 flights. If I open the app before the mavic, quickshots is not there. Hope this continues to be true and that maybe it helps someone else.
2018-3-10
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Jwhitt78 Posted at 2018-3-10 17:08
So I have been doing some testing and found that if I power on the remote then the mavic then the app, in that order, Quickshot has been there the last 3 flights. If I open the app before the mavic, quickshots is not there. Hope this continues to be true and that maybe it helps someone else.

Interesting finding. I have the same problem of Quick Shot disappearing intermittently, but I've never found the connection between the sequence of powering up.
However, I can remember having this problem for as long as Quick Shot was added to the Mavic Pro, so I'm not convinced it's specific to the App, FW,or IOS versions...
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules