GIMBAL MOTOR OVERLOAD
1527 5 2018-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose Navarrete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295502 ft
Chile

Hello guys, I got my MA about a week ago and everything looked perfect and amazing, but one day I got the annoying message "Gimbal motor overload", the gimbal went crazy and moved all over and then it pointed down and I could not control it.
I have no idea what caused this, I use the cover every time I transport The quad so this is very annoying and disappointing.
I uploaded the footage when this thing happened, please help me guys, I don't want to give it back.
Thanks

2018-2-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Refresh the FW, reset the camera within the app and calibrate the gimbal. Try not to record in Sport mode and fly in temps not below zero c and this should help. If it persists you may have to return it.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please follow the advice above. Did you mount filter on the camera? If the problem remains, please provide me the firmware and the version of your app. And I will forward the situation to our engineers for further check. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-2-28
Use props
Jose Navarrete
lvl.2
Chile

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-28 20:26
Hi, there. Please follow the advice above. Did you mount filter on the camera? If the problem remains, please provide me the firmware and the version of your app. And I will forward the situation to our engineers for further check. Please keep us updated, thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E

Thank you very much, but I haven't mounted any filter on the camera, I calibrated the IMU (just in case) and formatted SD and internal memory.
Last night I flew it and the gimbal behaved well. If the problem persists I will provide you the firmware and version  for the engineers to check.
Thanks.
2018-3-1
Use props
Jose Navarrete
lvl.2
Chile

Hi guys I did the update and know I haven't had the issue.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Jose Navarrete Posted at 2018-3-2 17:43
Hi guys I did the update and know I haven't had the issue.

Glad you did not have the issue any more. Please keep us updated, if the problem appears again.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules