Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantom One
First Officer
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

Dario,

Susan didn't say to start a new thread.

Lets say in the future you start a new thread.  After you click "Submit" you can come back to that thread and copy the URL and paste it to a PM to Susan. The link you send her will direct her to the start of the new thread.  

But lets say you already have a thread started and after many responses you want to bring your latest response to Susan's attention try this;

1. Type your response and click "Post Reply"
2. Come back to your latest post and look in the upper right hand corner of that post and you will see a number followed by a #.  Right click on that number and click "Copy Shortcut"
3.  Now create a PM to Susan and "Paste" that shortcut.

Now Susan will be directed right to your latest post.

Hope this helps..

2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Dario, thanks for getting back to us. If the latest firmware still does not fix it, I'm afraid that it might be the hardware issue. Please kindly start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-4
Use props
Hogwild84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 22:51
Hey diesel-man, both your message and Lockers have been received, please check whether you have received in PM, thanks!

Susan, can you send me the v1.11.30 link please? I have been trying to get it for awhile. Thanks!
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hogwild84 Posted at 2018-3-20 18:25
Susan, can you send me the v1.11.30 link please? I have been trying to get it for awhile. Thanks!

It is a P3A, right? If yes, please check the download link I sent in PM and try later.
2018-3-21
Use props
BerryThomas
New

Ivory Coast

Great idea you shared
2018-4-18
Use props
BerryThomas
New

Ivory Coast

I have already received the link which I have downloaded and installed.But Unfortunately, I still have the same ESC error appearing. Is any possibility of deleting/resetting the firmware on the drone and so allowing me to try another install of the new firmware to see if that clears the problem. One of my friends said that this is the issue because of your laptop then I contacted HP Support Number for this issue. then they resolve my problem and told me that this is the problem of your APK file.
2018-4-18
Use props
BerryThomas
New

Ghana

I have already received the link which I have downloaded and installed.But Unfortunately, I still have the same ESC error appearing. Is any possibility of deleting/resetting the firmware on the drone and so allowing me to try another install of the new firmware to see if that clears the problem. One of my friends said that this is the issue because of your laptop then I contacted HP Support Number for this issue. then they resolve my problem and told me that this is the problem of your APK file.
2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262320 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 18:31
Dario, I'm sorry for the late response due to the different time zones. The PM does not work well sometimes. I've sent the download link in PM, please check later.

Hi Susan. It's my first post on this forum, as Im a French user of a DJI Phantom 3 pro that I've bought from a previous owner. It's been a month since I've been flying without any problem (except an annoying problem of remote calibration that i have to do each time I turn it on: really annoying but I doesn't prevent me from flying with my drone...).
This morning, I flew a couple hours without any problem, and then, I got the famous ESC problem message. Tried to restart my drone, calibrated the IMU, none of these worked. Please could you send me the 1.11.30 firmware and the instructions to install it, that would be very helpfull.
Thank you !
2018-4-21
Use props
djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F
lvl.2
France

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-3-2 09:34
Okay. So bought the drone second hand (but mint condition) in December. Fired her up after registering with apt and all was fine (did some practice in demo mode). Put her by and set her up again 3 days ago. First thing. The app asked that i put in a mainland China telephone number (rather hard as i am in the UK) to finish registration. After this i cannot get the simulator mode to work as when i try all i get is ESC error contact DJI. Reading on the site that (what appears top secret) firmware upgrade will sort this (and it has for some lucky people) i eventually get the firmware and install it. But woe is me because it has not worked for me. So that is where we are now.
Dario

Hello Dario. I have exactly the same problem as you.
My drone is a second hand but in very good state.
It worked perfectly well. I had about 30 flights with it and then, I got the ESC error (no crash, nothing unusual happened...)

I have found a bin file of the 1.11.30 version and tried to upgrade my drone but it didn't work.
My firware version is 1.11.20 so it seems that I can't downgrade.
Have you find a solution to your problem ?
2018-4-21
Use props
fans111512c9
lvl.2

djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F Posted at 2018-4-21 23:01
Hello Dario. I have exactly the same problem as you.
My drone is a second hand but in very good state.
It worked perfectly well. I had about 30 flights with it and then, I got the ESC error (no crash, nothing unusual happened...)

Unfortunately not. I have a friend looking at it for me but so far no solution. On my controller it says its version 20+ even although it says it is up to date and the install log say version 30. Majorly annoyed that through no fault of ours these drones do not work. As for customer support. Well i ride a motorbike and i would be as well as fitting an ashtray to it that's how much use customer support are. I suspect the only way i will get this fixed is if i send it in to DJI themselves.
2018-4-22
Use props
djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F
lvl.2
France

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-4-22 00:51
Unfortunately not. I have a friend looking at it for me but so far no solution. On my controller it says its version 20+ even although it says it is up to date and the install log say version 30. Majorly annoyed that through no fault of ours these drones do not work. As for customer support. Well i ride a motorbike and i would be as well as fitting an ashtray to it that's how much use customer support are. I suspect the only way i will get this fixed is if i send it in to DJI themselves.

Yes, when im reading at the different posts, im affraid that it is what i will have to do.
For the moment i have to test the 1.11.30 installation again because each time i try, the uphrade doesnt even start...
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F Posted at 2018-4-21 12:50
Hi Susan. It's my first post on this forum, as Im a French user of a DJI Phantom 3 pro that I've bought from a previous owner. It's been a month since I've been flying without any problem (except an annoying problem of remote calibration that i have to do each time I turn it on: really annoying but I doesn't prevent me from flying with my drone...).
This morning, I flew a couple hours without any problem, and then, I got the famous ESC problem message. Tried to restart my drone, calibrated the IMU, none of these worked. Please could you send me the 1.11.30 firmware and the instructions to install it, that would be very helpfull.
Thank you !

Received with thanks! I've received your message in PM and responded, please check later.
Also, please keep us updated of the RC issue on your original post, thanks!
2018-4-23
Use props
djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F
lvl.2
France

Well, for so long it does work !
My motors went on on the first startup after upgrade !
Not have the time to test the distance and altitude limit problem yet, but it's a good beginning !
2018-4-23
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft

fans111512c9 Posted at 2018-3-1 05:25
Yes this is getting very annoying. Our drones are not working through no fault of ours. It appears all we need is the download link and yet this has not been provided to us. I have also PMed Susan several times without response and i can see she has been online. If i am being ignored please let me know why. I have to say i would have expected better from a company such as DJI.

So, me being a greenhorn at this drone thing, I after crashing the drone, replacing 2 motors only to do the upgrade and finding out that I was now getting this ESC error. Not knowing this flaw, I buy a main board to fix this, only to get the same error. Now I have over $300.00 in this and find out that it's a firmware problem that DJI should have fixed. I'm sure I'm not the only one in like position.  So what's the hold up in getting this fixed. Realy bad press for DJI with no help in sight.
2018-5-9
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.2

I've been looking around on the internet and there seems to be no version that can help us get rid of this problem. I can't imagine having a company that leaves their clientele without the help they need to solve a problem with the item they sell at a huge cost. Where is the .30 needed to solve the problem. We should gather together and demand a fix.
2018-5-11
Use props
cwctsm
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-23 04:44
Received with thanks! I've received your message in PM and responded, please check later.
Also, please keep us updated of the RC issue on your original post, thanks!

Susan, can you send me the v1.11.30 link please?cwctsm@yahoo.com.hk      Thanks     p3pro
2018-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomSea.53 Posted at 2018-5-11 16:46
I've been looking around on the internet and there seems to be no version that can help us get rid of this problem. I can't imagine having a company that leaves their clientele without the help they need to solve a problem with the item they sell at a huge cost. Where is the .30 needed to solve the problem. We should gather together and demand a fix.

Sorry for the troubles. I've read your another post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-147663-1-1.html
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

cwctsm@yahoo.co Posted at 2018-5-17 23:01
Susan, can you send me the v1.11.30 link please?      Thanks     p3pro

Received with thanks! I'll PM you the download link, please check later.
2018-5-23
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.2

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-3-1 12:23
If you want to PM me, I can give you a link to my Google drive. I have V1.11.30 for both P3A & P3P, but they did not come from DJI. I need an email address. I am only trying to help, and have not used this version yet. It's at your own risk.

Just downloaded from the link she sent me to no avail. I had followed a link with the same update number but that did not help. So now the update I just got will not load in. I think that  I need to completely erased so as to start from scratch. I don't know of a way to do that. Any ideas on how to fix my P34k?
2018-6-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

TomSea.53 Posted at 2018-6-21 11:02
Just downloaded from the link she sent me to no avail. I had followed a link with the same update number but that did not help. So now the update I just got will not load in. I think that  I need to completely erased so as to start from scratch. I don't know of a way to do that. Any ideas on how to fix my P34k?

Sorry to hear my friend. I honestly don't know of any way to erase or start from scratch. I don't have the files for the P34K, only the P3A and the P3P. I guess at this point I would consider sending it in for repairs. I hate telling you that! You say it will not load in...………...what exactly does that mean. Sometimes after a failed attempt, it could take up to an hour or more to complete upgrading. Did you let it go until it finished, or just gave up and shut it off?
2018-6-22
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.2

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-6-22 12:06
Sorry to hear my friend. I honestly don't know of any way to erase or start from scratch. I don't have the files for the P34K, only the P3A and the P3P. I guess at this point I would consider sending it in for repairs. I hate telling you that! You say it will not load in...………...what exactly does that mean. Sometimes after a failed attempt, it could take up to an hour or more to complete upgrading. Did you let it go until it finished, or just gave up and shut it off?

I did finally get it to upload the FW. To no avail. It still will not start the motors. As far as sending it in, I'd rather put the money into a new one from another company.
Thank you for the advice.
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_dUTcUX6pn3Sb
New
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-1 18:38
I'm sorry for the troubles. The download link has been sent to you in PM, please check whether you have received it.

BTW, the fastest way to contact the Admin is to start your post and send the link in PM, this may be not prompt, but we will check regularly. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hola Susan, soy Martín. Si no es una molestia, quisiera pedir ayuda. Compré un Dji Mini SE y tengo un error que no me permite volar. El código es el 30064. Muchas gracias por su ayuda. Bendiciones.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_dUTcUX6pn3Sb Posted at 11-18 12:43
Hola Susan, soy Martín. Si no es una molestia, quisiera pedir ayuda. Compré un Dji Mini SE y tengo un error que no me permite volar. El código es el 30064. Muchas gracias por su ayuda. Bendiciones.

Hi Martin, thank you for reaching out. Please check the information below for troubleshooting.
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. As shown below, the propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark.

2. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.

3. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.

4. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.

5. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version and make sure they are updated.

6. Please also confirm that the aircraft and controller are matched in the binding information on the Device Management, thank you.
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules