12301 6 2018-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lifeofpiluckan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131309 ft
South Africa

Hi all

Need some help/guidance again because I am feeling really stupid right now.

I took my first sphere panorama today with my Mavic Air and it came out not half bad.  I downloaded to my device (iphone) and can see it and change perspective but it does not save as a sphere to the phone.  Saves a horizontal pano instead.

I then thought I should download images off Air itself.  Did that and again, sphere pano saves a horizontal pano to my computer.  

How do I save and transfer the sphere panorama I have created as a sphere panorama?  Am I missing something here?  Looked a few youtube videos and all they show is how to take them.

Again apologies if I am being obtuse.

2018-3-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, the sphere will be a horizontal pano if you download to your PC and your mobile device. Please upload the pano to Skypixel and share the link, hope it helps.
2018-3-2
Use props
lifeofpiluckan
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-2 02:43
Hi there, the sphere will be a horizontal pano if you download to your PC and your mobile device. Please upload the pano to Skypixel and share the link, hope it helps.

Thanks I will do that!  But I was hoping to be able to pull it off the drone and perhaps edit as well some blown out highlights and sky needs some colour...
2018-3-2
Use props
lifeofpiluckan
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-2 02:43

Hi
Tried sharing on sky pixel and same issue, horizontal pano is the only option to post the picture as. I tried sharing the picture from the editor directly but the app does not allow it returning an error that the size of the file is greater than 20MB and cannot be shared...
2018-3-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

lifeofpiluckan Posted at 2018-3-2 09:51
Hi
Tried sharing on sky pixel and same issue, horizontal pano is the only option to post the picture as. I tried sharing the picture from the editor directly but the app does not allow it returning an error that the size of the file is greater than 20MB and cannot be shared...

Me too I have only learned it yesterday from this excellent forum member: https://forum.dji.com/thread-137942-1-1.html
2018-3-2
Use props
lifeofpiluckan
lvl.4
South Africa

How did you post the picture to Skypixel to start with? I get only the option to post a horizontal pano from the looks of it...
2018-3-2
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

ICE and Faststone Image Viewer.
It works fine.
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced