Mavic Pro - Cannot initialize or connect to DJI Assistant
750 3 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob-Viera
lvl.1
United States

I have flown my Mavic Pro nearly every day since I purchased it last October.  Never a problem.  Three days ago, however, I opened DGI Go, then turned on the RC then powered up the MP.  Battery lights came on the MP, but nothing else - no green aft lights, no gimbal movement, no red front lights, evidently no initialization.  I figured it could be a firmware issue.  Tried to connect the current version of DJI Assistant to the MP, but no activity and the Assistant does not recognize the MP.  Suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix it?  Thanks in advance.
2018-3-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Are you on Windows or on Mac? Not sure whether the problem is with DJI Assistant. If the MP doesn't fire up, the Assistant will not be able to see it. Only battery on is not sufficient.
2018-3-2
Use props
Rob-Viera
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-2 08:17
Are you on Windows or on Mac? Not sure whether the problem is with DJI Assistant. If the MP doesn't fire up, the Assistant will not be able to see it. Only battery on is not sufficient.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Mac operating system.
2018-3-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Rob-Viera Posted at 2018-3-2 08:24
Thanks for the quick reply.  Mac operating system.

Ah, for Mac I don't know anything, sorry. But I still believe the problem is on the MP side.
2018-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules