Asteroid mode took shots but didn't process
1167 3 2018-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ys88ayFCr18E
New
Flight distance : 2877 ft
United States

Tried Asteriod mode for the first time today.When i look at the video created (18s), i see the drone going up, then doing all the shots for the panorama and going back down, but the "tiny planet" is not created.. meaning it just shows me the drone rotating and taking up/down shots, without any processing/stitching.

Any clue on what to check further on this?
Can i process the "raw video" somehow?

2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, did the recording procedure interrupted? And please note to click the Playback button after the flight finished. For your case, I suggest checking if the firmware of the drone and the version of the app have updated to the latest firmware, if the issue persists, please kindly provide me with an operating video, the mobile device you are using as well as the firmware info, I would like to check.
2018-3-4
Use props
djiuser_Ys88ayFCr18E
New
Flight distance : 2877 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-4 19:48
Just to verify, did the recording procedure interrupted? And please note to click the Playback button after the flight finished. For your case, I suggest checking if the firmware of the drone and the version of the app have updated to the latest firmware, if the issue persists, please kindly provide me with an operating video, the mobile device you are using as well as the firmware info, I would like to check.

Thanks much for the reply.
I waited a few secs after  the drone got back to the original position and then  exited the DJI Go 4 app and checked the video on my phone.
Firmware should be the latest (i just got the drone and updated), using a Galaxy S8.

How to i check if the flight got interrupted? I couldn't find anything in the flight logs.
2018-3-5
Use props
Ralf Medina
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-4 19:48

I have the same problem
I have the latest firmware and the latest dji go 4 app, I was using the iphone 12 mini but they told me that maybe that was the problem so I used my old iphone 5 SE again and the problem persists, the control of the mavic is also updated air
thanks
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules