Pink/Green Screen with Macro blocking - Dji Osmo +
717 6 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcADC
lvl.1

Canada

My Dji osmo+ gives me pink/green screens when connected to my cellular device. It records on microsd card the same way it appears on the screen.

When using digital zoom, macro blocking elements also zoom in which makes me believe this is an issue with the camera component.

Firmware and app are up to date. Was working well before and after updates. Please help DJI.

2018-3-3
Use props
MarcADC
lvl.1

Canada

2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, could you please upload several original pictures from SD card to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here? So that we could download it for further analysis? Thank you very much.
2018-3-5
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

So are the lines and bars appearing on your device screen or on the images found on your SD Card?  If they are appearing on your SD Card, have you tried a different card making sure it's compatible with high resolution images (Type 10 or higher).  Secondly, try a lower resolution and see if the problem persists.  if it does, then it could be the card, if it doesn't then it's definitely the wrong type of SD Card.
2018-3-5
Use props
MarcADC
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-5 03:19
Sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, could you please upload several original pictures from SD card to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here? So that we could download it for further analysis? Thank you very much.

Hi Dji Mindy. You can download the content from here: https://we.tl/OeWVtOkiLr

Please confirm if you've been able to download.

Regards,
Marc
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MarcADC Posted at 2018-3-8 16:48
Hi Dji Mindy. You can download the content from here: https://we.tl/OeWVtOkiLr

Please confirm if you've been able to download.

Thanks for the footage, we will download them and escalate the issue to our engineers for analysis, I will keep you updated soon.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, it seems there is a hardware issue with your Osmo+, please contact our support to start a ticket and send in the device for further evaluation and repair service, sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules