Storing the spark controller
944 4 2018-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ucel007
lvl.1

Indonesia

Any tips on how to store the spark controller? Like how many % battery it should be kept at?
2018-3-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I make sure to put a plastic joystick holder that has carveouts for buttons of the Spark Remote Controller atop, and I store it in the Fly More Combo Case. You can buy one on Amazon for under $10 that fits the Spark Remote Controller specifically.
2018-3-3
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I have not read a recommended percentage of power the RC should be stored.  I would think it's a different type battery than the Spark batteries.
2018-3-3
Use props
Rodador
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427520 ft
United States

This is all I can see about storing the RC, there's more on how long it takes to charge and how long it will run for but nothing on storing at less than full capacity.

In fact, to me it sounds like you should put it away at full capacity then as it says charge it up fully at least once every three months if it's not being used.

Here's what the RC manual says on Page 2 #6:
"Fully charge the battery at least once every three months to maintain battery health."

Happy Landings!
2018-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please store the remote controller in a dry and waterproof place at a suitable temperature. Fully charge the battery at least once every three months to maintain battery health.
2018-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules