DJI phantom 3 extra battery ship date
2240 15 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Is there a given date extra batteries are getting shipped for P3 and when P3 with extra battery actually get shipped with extra battery?
2015-5-4
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

around the middle of May.
2015-5-4
Use props
mflanagan
lvl.1

United States

I did not order the 2nd battery with my phantom will they be in the store for order as well?
2015-5-4
Use props
Fingerlaker
lvl.2

United States

I ordered my P3 with extra battery through a DJI dealer who said they will ship my Phantom from their shop as soon as they receive them (tomorrow) and will ship the extra battery later.
2015-5-4
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

l'm ordered my Phantom Pro w/extra battery combo only 4 days ago from an authorized seller here in Canada. Their website said they expected to ship the combos mid-month, but mine came today while l was at work. l'll have to pick it up from the depot tomorrow, so l can't tell you if they only shipped the Phantom or both items.
2015-5-4
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

from looks of it no one is shipping with extra battery at moment and kind of sucks because one battery as flier knows isn't enough.
2015-5-4
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-5 07:20
l'm ordered my Phantom Pro w/extra battery combo only 4 days ago from an authorized seller here in C ...

Where did you order from? I am still awaiting shipment from DJI (ordered on the 10th), but if there is somewhere local that can get it faster that would be awesome! I am in Toronto and we are starting to get some great flying weather and while I am having fun with my little quad, I am anxiously (yet patiently) waiting for something bigger.
2015-5-4
Use props
wavis184
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1810735 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my P3 Pro w/extra battery from INTELLIGENTUAS -
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 05/05/2015, By End of Day
Last Location:
Landover, MD, United States, Monday, 05/04/2015
2015-5-4
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-5 08:14
Where did you order from? I am still awaiting shipment from DJI (ordered on the 10th), but if ther ...

l'm in Ottawa and mine was shipped through Purolator on May 1st from Toronto. The store is http://dronedepot.com/products/d ... fessional-4k-camera
2015-5-4
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-5 08:14
Where did you order from? I am still awaiting shipment from DJI (ordered on the 10th), but if ther ...

And if you click the option for extra battery combo, the status has now changed from "shipping mid-May" to "available to ship", so l guess mine are both here.
2015-5-4
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-5 08:54
And if you click the option for extra battery combo, the status has now changed from "shipping mid ...

Thank you!  Just placed my order and will start my order cancellation from DJI when the shipment is confirmed. I love how helpful this small community can be!
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-5 09:09
Thank you!  Just placed my order and will start my order cancellation from DJI when the shipment i ...

I would be surprised if anyone has extra batteries yet. I've not heard from anyone that they have them. Have you called them to confirm?

The local dealer I'm buying the P3P from (who promised it would be there today but it should be there tomorrow) also offered to order with the extra battery combo pack from their website - however they said that they would not be able to deliver the extra battery yet as there were no extra batteries available yet).

The Combo-back is not a different packaging with an extra battery, they just give you an extra battery, just like if you bought the extra battery separately.
2015-5-4
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

yea to interesting to see if anyone getting the extra battery.. which to me... flying 3 to 4 batteries at a time.. one battery almost like a waste.. especially because I live near airport so need drive to given place to fly.
2015-5-4
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-5 09:09
Thank you!  Just placed my order and will start my order cancellation from DJI when the shipment i ...

That's great, l hope you get it soon.
l picked mine up tonight after work and there was no second battery. That was a good gesture of them to ship early. They could have kept their stock and shipped the items together. They also re-outer-boxed the Phantom box, and put those air pillows all around it. Too little too late though as the inner box already had a crimple in the side. l see no inner damage but like many others, the gimbal guard fell off as soon as l picked the Phantom out of the box.
2015-5-5
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

I heard a rumor the mid-May ship date for phantom 3 batteries is slipping.. I don't like the idea of buying a P3 if doesn't have extra battery for over a month.

Amazon now listing P3 extra battery as June 30 and P3 alone is May 30.
2015-5-5
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Any news or update on this.. Now app is out and people are flying P3's.. People are going expect the extra batteries ship in about a week if going with mid May time-frame.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules