Phantom 4 Pro Plus - Screen Record
1794 9 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jim Redman7
lvl.2

United States

Since DJI opened up to download 3 party apps.  I have tried 4 different screen recording apps.  Main one is DU Record.  Everything works just fine can watch the screen recorded just fine.  But when I shut down the controller, all videos disappear.  I even set up the app to save to the sd card.  It really does not.  Save it on the controller and then is gone every time I close down the controller.  Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jim, have you checked the files in the RC? Please try to connect the RC to PC to see whether the screen recording can be found.

a. Power on the controller and connect with PC.
b. Drag the screen and a bar will show up. Tap “USB connected” at the bottom and then “TURN ON USB STORAGE” on the screen.
c. Check the file here: DJI/dji.pilot.pad
2018-3-5
Use props
Satstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

Simply the wrong forum!
2018-3-5
Use props
Jim Redman7
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-5 01:47
Hi Jim, have you checked the files in the RC? Please try to connect the RC to PC to see whether the screen recording can be found.

a. Power on the controller and connect with PC.

Hi Susan, yes I have tried all of that hooking up the controller to the Computer via USB.
2018-3-5
Use props
Jim Redman7
lvl.2

United States

Satstream Posted at 2018-3-5 02:03
Simply the wrong forum!

Understand, tried going to the Phantom 4 Pro forum, but it ended up here.
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jim Redman7 Posted at 2018-3-5 07:34
Hi Susan, yes I have tried all of that hooking up the controller to the Computer via USB.

Sorry, we can not ensure the compatibility of third party APP. It is recommended to reset to factory settings to see whether it helps.
2018-3-9
Use props
Jim Redman7
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-9 00:46
Sorry, we can not ensure the compatibility of third party APP. It is recommended to reset to factory settings to see whether it helps.

I actually downloaded another app where I can see all files on the controller.  Now I can just select it copy it to another folder.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jim Redman7 Posted at 2018-3-9 16:18
I actually downloaded another app where I can see all files on the controller.  Now I can just select it copy it to another folder.

Nice to hear this. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-3-13
Use props
OY Andrea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 737198 ft
Denmark

I actually downloaded another app where I can see all files on the controller.  Now I can just select it copy it to another folder.

Hi! Can you please tell what that app is called? Cheers
2019-3-8
Use props
OY Andrea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 737198 ft
Denmark

Hi! Can you please tell what that app is called? Cheers
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules