656 7 2018-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Saw someone today flying the same P3P I have with a totally different display on his phone.  Couldn't ask questions, but does anyone know why.  I believe I'm all up to date on downloads.  I downloaded the app in Nov.  Do the apps upgrade automatically??  Or do you have to uninstall and reinstall again?  Thx for the help.   Bolton
2018-3-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

There can be a hundred reason why they would look different, even if they were the same version of the app. Factors such as the screen resolution of the phone or tablet determines where components appear on the screen, different fonts in use, etc. The other guy may have been using Litchi for example.

2018-3-4
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Yeah, plus what, for example, did you see that was different?
2018-3-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Tridiver, could you be more specific about your main problem? The screenshots will be helpful to check the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2018-3-5
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey Susan, it's not a problem, more curiosity than anything.  Just wanted to know if I'm not up to speed.  Relatively new to this, and not familiar with Litchi.  his screen looked nicer with easier to read telemetry.  Like I typed I couldn't ask questions b/c I didn't want him to know I had a drone.  I'll be competing for his work as soon as I get good enough.  Thx very much your responses.   Bolton
2018-3-5
Use props
fans283ef9b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33307 ft
Iran

I have the same problem. My DJI GO 4 app is different with the others. I do not have the ability of pan motion and aperture setting manually. I deleted, reinstalled, calibrated... but the issue not solved. I'm using the latest version IOS 11.2.4, latest version of DJI GO 4. It is very strange , I have iPhone 8 plus and iPhone 5s, I tried installing the app on both of devices and the result is the same. I contacted with the DJI support centre, they have no idea about it. could anybody help me on this issue?
2018-3-9
Use props
fans283ef9b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33307 ft
Netherlands

I have the same problem. My DJI GO 4 app is different with the others. I do not have the ability of pan motion and aperture setting manually. I deleted, reinstalled, calibrated... but the issue not solved. I'm using the latest version IOS 11.2.4, latest version of DJI GO 4. It is very strange , I have iPhone 8 plus and iPhone 5s, I tried installing the app on both of devices and the result is the same. I contacted with the DJI support centre, they have no idea about it. could anybody help me on this issue?
2018-3-9
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans283ef9b0 Posted at 2018-3-9 15:16

You have a P4, the camera, unlike those in the P4P & P4A does not have aperture control, it's a fixed aperture device. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'Pan motion'. The camera on the P4 series left & right pan is controlled by yawing the aircraft. There are adjustments for stick inputs to help smooth these out. Likewise with the tilt control of the gimbal.
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules