Ordering parts
1034 10 2018-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rockface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9386 ft
United States

The back foot (small removable peice of plastic) of my Mavic Air poped off and landed in the grass (lost).  DJI's only solusion is for me to send them the entire drone so thay can snap on a new foot.  Anyone know how i might be able to order a repacement back foot?
2018-3-5
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would think Air parts are in short supply. Your only option may be to return your Air.
2018-3-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The micro SD card/slot and micro usb port on the Phantom's are exposed with no concerns so I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you don't fly in the rain. Probably best to keep the drone if everything else is OK and order a part on amazon as and when they become available. Could take weeks to replace your drone if you ship it back...
2018-3-5
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

I am using the PolarPro Landing Leg extensions / shock absorbers. I like them a LOT. Each of the 4 legs press-fit (nicely snugly) onto the motor arms; the front pair have a gap so they don't obstruct the front LEDs. You won't miss the back foot plus you get a fair bit of additional ground clearance.

DJI Mavic Air with PP ND filter & PP landing leg extensions

DJI Mavic Air with PP ND filter & PP landing leg extensions
2018-3-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spaceman_66 Posted at 2018-3-5 11:42
I am using the PolarPro Landing Leg extensions / shock absorbers. I like them a LOT. Each of the 4 legs press-fit (nicely snugly) onto the motor arms; the front pair have a gap so they don't obstruct the front LEDs. You won't miss the back foot plus you get a fair bit of additional ground clearance.

Nice shot! Impressive set up            
2018-3-5
Use props
rockface
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-3-5 10:40
The micro SD card/slot and micro usb port on the Phantom's are exposed with no concerns so I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you don't fly in the rain. Probably best to keep the drone if everything else is OK and order a part on amazon as and when they become available. Could take weeks to replace your drone if you ship it back...

Thanks!  good advice...   I will also keep looking for the foot. if in my front yard somewhere.
2018-3-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rockface Posted at 2018-3-5 11:50
Thanks!  good advice...   I will also keep looking for the foot. if in my front yard somewhere.

Bit of black tape will do it in the interim.
2018-3-5
Use props
rockface
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-3-5 11:51
Bit of black tape will do it in the interim.

Awesome idea!
2018-3-5
Use props
rockface
lvl.2
United States

Found it in the stubs area!
2018-3-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rockface Posted at 2018-3-5 15:22
Found it in the stubs area!

Cool! Problem solved
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, since the rear landing feet are not available for purchasing, when it fell off, we would suggest sending it in. Thank you for understanding.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules