DJI After-Sales, Before-Delivery Support
1278 6 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Phantom
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
Noob here. If this is in the wrong forum room or this type of post is not allowed, please forgive me.

Been flying a P3S for about a month now, but I wanted more safety features so I ordered from DJI a P4 Pro Obsidian with 5 or 6 hundred $$ in extras. Probably the biggest reason I ordered through DJI was the note at the DJI store, when I pulled up the P4 Pro that said "Free delivery with expert setup as soon as 4:30 PM Thursday" or something very much like that. We're going on a trip next week so that would be perfect for me to have to bring along, plus give me time to test the new features ahead of time. So last night or very early this morning my order status changed to "shipped," but no tracking was listed. I used the DJI site to email them (apparently they don't do chat or allow call-ins after an order is placed) for tracking info. I got a reply back from a Joshua saying tracking would be available when the package makes it to a courier and after that it would be 3-5 business days. I replied back saying the site told me DELIVERY by Thursday 4:30 PM, and he said he understands how I can be confused. I'm confused? Now I want to cancel the order from DJI but I don't know/can't find out how. I asked Joshua to give me the name of someone to call, but I don't know if he'll respond. Can anyone help? Thanks.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa
lvl.4
United States

Go into the chat and tell them to cancel it.
2018-3-7
Use props
Sky Phantom
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_iGJqCoTNTQSa Posted at 2018-3-7 11:52
Go into the chat and tell them to cancel it.

Thank you djiuser but for the life of me I can't find a chat button anywhere on there. And they don't take phone calls regarding my issue. Also, the guy I spoke to (Joshua) via email told me they cannot cancel it since it's in "shipment status." Funny thing is, it's been in shipment status since at least very early this AM but no tracking available until just a few seconds ago.
Joshua told me all I can do at this point is refuse shipment when it arrives, which I don't know when that will be, because (to add to my fun) the tracking number I have now shows "not found" on FedEx.  I guess I'm probably looking at restocking fees and who knows what else when I refuse shipment.

Mods, feel free to delete this, it's not going to glorify DJI's customer service.
2018-3-7
Use props
Sky Phantom
lvl.1
United States

Okay, now hold on. Now the FedEx tracking shows "label created," and a "scheduled delivery" of end-of-day Thursday. AS PROMISED by DJI. So now, all is *potentially* right with my world. We shall see, and hope and pray. I just wonder why this Joshua guy threw out this "3-5 business days after our courier receives it."
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sky Phantom Posted at 2018-3-7 13:04
Okay, now hold on. Now the FedEx tracking shows "label created," and a "scheduled delivery" of end-of-day Thursday. AS PROMISED by DJI. So now, all is *potentially* right with my world. We shall see, and hope and pray. I just wonder why this Joshua guy threw out this "3-5 business days after our courier receives it."

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant purchasing experience with us, we do hope you will receive it in time, if there is any issue, please post the order number here, we will do our best to assist.
2018-3-7
Use props
Sky Phantom
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-7 19:42
We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant purchasing experience with us, we do hope you will receive it in time, if there is any issue, please post the order number here, we will do our best to assist.

Thank you! I have my new P4pro in hand as of about 9:15 this AM! Not only did DJI deliver the day they said they would, but they did it more than 7 hrs. earlier than the online offer stated! I only wonder why that Joshua guy couldn't see the tracking info? I could at least see that it was "shipped" from my account online and was only looking for tracking. He scared the life out of me with the 3-5 business days after the courier has it. I'm going to be traveling next week and wanted to take it with me (which I'm thankful I can now), but I would not be able to sign for it if it didn't arrive until next week.

The only other thing is, I wish I could have had a live person to talk to when Joshua told me that. And when I challenged the 3-5 business days, he told me he understands how I could be "confused."

BUT! Anyway, sorry for venting so publicly, I know most company operated forums don't appreciate that, but this turned out well and I want that noted. And suffice to know I am over it, and I am a very happy DJI customer because in the end they did what they said they would AND MORE. And I can't wait to get this thing in flight and learn all the new (to me) features!
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sky Phantom Posted at 2018-3-8 08:47
Thank you! I have my new P4pro in hand as of about 9:15 this AM! Not only did DJI deliver the day they said they would, but they did it more than 7 hrs. earlier than the online offer stated! I only wonder why that Joshua guy couldn't see the tracking info? I could at least see that it was "shipped" from my account online and was only looking for tracking. He scared the life out of me with the 3-5 business days after the courier has it. I'm going to be traveling next week and wanted to take it with me (which I'm thankful I can now), but I would not be able to sign for it if it didn't arrive until next week.

The only other thing is, I wish I could have had a live person to talk to when Joshua told me that. And when I challenged the 3-5 business days, he told me he understands how I could be "confused."

Glad to know you have received the drone already, we apologize on behalf of Joshua for the inaccurate info, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, hope you have a great on flying the drone.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules