Red Propellers
1111 5 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430236 ft
Dominican Republic

Greetings. some FINAL solution to the problem of rattle of the red propellers?
2018-3-8
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enlighten me, I have not had any issues with the props.
2018-3-8
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-3-8 17:27
Enlighten me, I have not had any issues with the props.

I think the OP is asking about the loose fitting red props. From what I read, this has been resolved in a new batch/mold of props.  You can tell if you have the "fixed" props by looking for a small 2 with a circle around it near the center of the prop.  My props are all second generation and I have not (yet) experienced the rattling that was described.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you are referring to the rattling sound of red propellers like Mr.Mister said, please check if there is foam inside of propellers, if the issue persists with the foam inside, no worries, as the propeller and propeller mounting plate are plastic parts made through injection molding, there might be an engineering tolerance with them. The shipped Inspire 2 aircraft have been tested and quality assessment has been conducted. The tolerances are within a standard range. This issue does not affect the normal use and flight safety.
2018-3-9
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-8 19:36
I think the OP is asking about the loose fitting red props. From what I read, this has been resolved in a new batch/mold of props.  You can tell if you have the "fixed" props by looking for a small 2 with a circle around it near the center of the prop.  My props are all second generation and I have not (yet) experienced the rattling that was described.

That would make sense. Mine have been fine from day one.
2018-3-9
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430236 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-9 00:55
If you are referring to the rattling sound of red propellers like Mr.Mister said, please check if there is foam inside of propellers, if the issue persists with the foam inside, no worries, as the propeller and propeller mounting plate are plastic parts made through injection molding, there might be an engineering tolerance with them. The shipped Inspire 2 aircraft have been tested and quality assessment has been conducted. The tolerances are within a standard range. This issue does not affect the normal use and flight safety.

ok Mindy thanks ... if you guarantee I am more calm.
but I want to do the foams to avoid that noise.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules