4756 10 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neliusspies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2151526 ft
Nauru

Good day,

I am new to the hobby  absolutely loves every moment of it,however were wondering if there is any plans from DJI'S side to make the Care Refresh programs available to the South Africans using their product.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Neliusspies, thank you so much for your support of our product. For the DJI Care Refresh, we are sorry to tell we don't have any news about when it will be available in South Africa at the moment, but the requirement will be transferred. Appreciate your attention.
2018-3-8
Use props
eried
lvl.4
Flight distance : 661362 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-8 17:47
Neliusspies, thank you so much for your support of our product. For the DJI Care Refresh, we are sorry to tell we don't have any news about when it will be available in South Africa at the moment, but the requirement will be transferred. Appreciate your attention.

What about Norway? No plans for coverage here? It is so near Sweden!
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

eried Posted at 2018-3-22 06:16
What about Norway? No plans for coverage here? It is so near Sweden!

So sorry for the late reply. And for the DJI Care Refresh in Norway, I don't receive any news about if it may available recently. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-3-29
Use props
fans671ebf6c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1300381 ft
South Africa

I am from South Africa and also interested in the DJI Care Refresh
2019-4-23
Use props
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 937297 ft
South Africa

I too am from South Africa. Just activated my Mavic Air 2. DJI has offered DJI Care Refresh but this needs to be activate within 24hrs. Do you offer the service in South Africa at present?
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_bhlABBqthAFG
New

South Africa

I am also from South Africa and would like to know when DJI Care Refresh will be available. Even though I love the product, I am still worried that something might happen to the drone.
2022-5-9
Use props
djiuser_oRAAp0iWIYDN
New
South Africa

is dji care available in south africa?
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_oRAAp0iWIYDN
New
South Africa

if not available. where is best to have drone repaired in gauteng?
2022-7-21
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to get ahead of the likely bad insinuations about their reluctance of service for South Africa. Time to fix this DJI!
Install a service facility there if necessary. Don't let your good reputation go bad there.

2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_FEyWG4ddVzGX
New

South Africa

I Just bought my DJI Mini 2. Is the DJI Care Refresh plans available in SOuth Africa?
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules