DJI might release the Spark 2 in the next month
17774 6 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benjaminself
lvl.1
United States

Hello everybody,
I have seen on Facebook recently that DJI is including a remote controller with the DJI Spark for $399. This brought to my mind that is DJI trying to get people to buy the Spark so they can make $$$ right before they release the Spark 2? DJI did the same thing with the Mavic Pro Platinum and Mavic Pro Alpine. DJI then released the Mavic Air. What are your thoughts and do you think DJI will release the Spark 2 in a month or two? Thank you!  
2018-3-9
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

I wouldnt think so since the Mavic Pro 2 is coming out in less than a month. There has to be some time so the Spark 2 gets its own hype
2018-3-9
Use props
benjaminself
lvl.1
United States

And like the Mavic Pro is $801 on Amazon but has their ever been a period when DJI has released 2 drones in under 3 months?
2018-3-9
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

I think the Mavic Air is the Spark 2.

And,  the price drop (giveaway of the RC) of the Spark is because the MA is about to get a slight price adjustment downwards when the MP2 comes out.

I think the lineup will be similar as today;    Entry -- Spark    Mid-Level -- MA    High End -- MP2.

Sid
2018-3-9
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
India

DJI SPARK to be made obsolete by next month.  Mavic Air is the  SPARK 2
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your attention. Sorry that I have no idea if there is spark 2. But we will inform users if we have this plan.
2018-3-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't think so.
They just need more room between Spark and Mavic Air.
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules