NBC 5 Investigates - Attack of the Drones - Tuesday 10pm Central Time
1072 6 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

What now? Why can't they be more positive about drone technology and talk more about the great things that can be achieved like how they have been used in Nepal to assess the damages : http://www.theguardian.com/techn ... -drones-a-good-name

">Attack of the Drones??

http://www.nbcchicago.com/video/ ... sday-10pm/302244471

2015-5-4
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

All to sell ad space.....
The press blows !
2015-5-4
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Awesome picture of the Eagle in that Guardian piece though!
2015-5-4
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Well what else can they fill the screens up with. Certainly not any truths. I feel I've let myself down even clicking on their rubbish.
2015-5-4
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

They "The Media" CREATE new controversies so they can report them as truths!!!!!!  Too many reporters, too many news channels!!!!!!  It's ALL BS now, say anything, about anything, and everybody believes it's the truth, just have to say it on TV.
2015-5-5
Use props
areischauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257382 ft
United States

Negative publicity can be countered by posting comments on the news websites.  Everyone loves "dirty laundry" so why not share the stuff that sells..I get it but agreed it gives our passion a bad name.  Post positive or constructive comments on NBC website then.  Don't know if it'll do any good but a voice of many certainly outweighs a few.
2015-5-5
Use props
Aerographis
lvl.2

United States

There are certain groups who would like to make it impossible to use aerial camera platforms, period. I am seeing much more negative than positive publicity regarding this.
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules