I flew a cheap Phantom knock off drone , this is how it compares
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timbo
lvl.2
United States

When i bought my phantom 3 advanced I took it to my buddys house. I let him fly it and he loved it. Fast foreward to this winter. He bought a UPAIR ONE drone. Its a poor mans phantom except it cost $350. I wish he would have talked to me before he bought it. I would have talked him into the pahntom 3 standard. Reguardless he took the drone out and flew it twice before smashing it. He dropped it off to me to see if i could fix it. I had all the tools because i build racing drones. I messed with it for a couple of days now its as good as new. This was the first gps drone i have flown besides the phantom. It comes with what they claim is a 4k camera. The video quality is not great. The worst part is the built in screen on the controller. It is very dim. I was flying in cloudy skies and could barely see the screen. To make it worse you have no options to adjust brightness, in fact you have to options to adjust anythig. The gimbal is only 2 axis and the video was very shakey. He is my friend and he already bought it so i would never tell him he wasted his money. Has anybody else flown a phantom knock off? How bad was it?
2018-3-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

He could have gotten a P3S for just a bit more.  Those knockoffs know just how to price junk a little cheaper to make someone think they are saving a little for two like products.
2018-3-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Tell him he can sell it to one of the hundreds of people who come on here complaining about DJI products and swearing they will buy something else.
2018-3-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-10 14:35
Tell him he can sell it to one of the hundreds of people who come on here complaining about DJI products and swearing they will buy something else.

right to the nail onto the board
2018-3-10
Use props
dayviduk
lvl.4

United Kingdom

You should be honest and tell him what you think ,if hes your friend
2018-3-11
Use props
timbo
lvl.2
United States

dayviduk Posted at 2018-3-11 06:57
You should be honest and tell him what you think ,if hes your friend

im going to wait until he brakes it for good then suggest the phantom 3
2018-3-11
Use props
w1r3d
lvl.2

Australia

I have a SYMA X8 PRO which I purchased before my P3A to get the hang of flying quads.
There is no comparison the P3A is by far the better machine in all aspects.
2018-5-31
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft

w1r3d Posted at 2018-5-31 18:37
I have a SYMA X8 PRO which I purchased before my P3A to get the hang of flying quads.
There is no comparison the P3A is by far the better machine in all aspects.

I had learned to fly on a Syma X5C and was considering getting a Syma x8. I am so glad i got a Phantom 4 instead.
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules